Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 21st March

Goooooooood morning, Army

Damn stupid I am. I forgot to deactivate my alarm :upset: Managed to turn over and go back to sleep for 2 hours, though. I have absolutely feck-all planned for today and intend keeping it that way. Well, maybe not quite. After I've had my coffee and ciggies I plan on getting back in bed with my book. I'm reading The Red House by Mark Haddon (who also wrote The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time). I also promised Mrs. T that I'd cook her the sheep's tongues I bought her.

Have a lovely Thursday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come.

I need more sleep... 5 hours doesn't cut the mustard. AH well, am up now.

It's my friend's funeral today, so a sad, poignant day for all his family and friends. I'm sure he'll get a sound send off tho.

Off to posh skool straight after as my kids are doing a drama evening for their posh parents. Ladida. See you on the other side of Thursday peeps :hallo:

Comment

Good morning Mr T and Arsey and all to come,

Mr T- hope ya have a nice relaxin day, and em.. sheeps tongue!? :yuk: me weetabix is only down here just about!

Hey Arsey - hope today goes as well as possible for ye :l

Did i mention that im OFF WORK for a week after today? Thank feck,

Laters :hallo:

Comment

Good luck for today, Arsey.

You've only mentioned your week off about 6 dozen times, PeaPod :H

Uh-oh. Sumfink's up and it could be serious. Mrs. T is in the kitchen. Holding a knife. An onion on a cutting board. Who will conquer? The woman or the vegetable? Stay tuned for a slice-by-slice update.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Runners, Sweetypie.

Sheep tongues :eeew:

Paid job today. 4 hours in front of a hot scanner,looking at documents from when houses used to cost ?20 thousand.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: JC

I don't eat them myself, but it's a delicacy for Mrs. T. She eats tripe as well

Enjoy work!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning JC,Tips,Runners and Sweetie.

Hope today goes Ok Runners

Enjoy your time off Sweetie. Have you got plans?

Sheeps tongues sound delightful Tips

Work hard JC and enjoy your scanning!

Comment

Marning Our Whizzy,

I'm a bit slow (stop laughing at the back) as I keep reading the documents.

My favourite up 'til now is application for legal aid after they'd done something illegal at a Take That concert. My thoughts were if you can afford Take That tickets you can afford a lawyer.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Tigger wants to learn the flute...gave her a trial last night and the result is a few sounds which are here...

the flute is way too big for her plus its mine so I can't let her loose on it without close supervision...

http://youtu.be/_OlE3D_gfno[/video]]
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

:wavin: Mrs. A & P3

I'm sipping on a passionflower leaf infusion with a drop of honey. It's supposed to be mildly anxiolytic and sedative. So if I start appearing a bit stoned,we'll know it's working. :H
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

pingu1997;1480758 wrote: Tigger wants to learn the flute...gave her a trial last night and the result is a few sounds which are here...

the flute is way too big for her plus its mine so I can't let her loose on it without close supervision...

http://youtu.be/_OlE3D_gfno[/video]]Lucys first attempt on the flute - YouTube
                      :H:H:H

It'll take more than passionflower tea to calm my nerves now

She's pretty as a picture though
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

awww she was cute for a first try.. I've had worse!!! One poor kid took an hour of utmost patience just to get a sound out of it

Yeah she's a pretty girl, shame she can't act as nice as she looks LOL
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Morning all! Back to work after working from home for two days (working from home). The little one has bronchitis and got some meds yesterday so hopefully she will be better today. The husband is staying home with her today. Poor thing. I am sleep deprived to say the least, but happy she is on the road to recovery. My daughter's 14th birthday party is this weekend and I've not gotten anything done since I really could not leave the house. Guess I know what I will be doing on my lunch hour and after work.

I had a dream that I was drinking again and woke up in an absolute panic. Pummeling myself for slipping...then I cleared the cobwebs and realized that it was just a nightmare! Imagine my relief. I was sick to my stomach at the thought of throwing it all away again. My brain is God's private mystery. It was so damn vivid. And in it I was drinking wine coolers which I hate!

I am on day 22 and happier than hell! Thankful to all of you for helping me get here.

Anyway, gotta run - will check in later. Love Waggy.
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

affers all..howare yiz?.. think Molls is back today from her travels......Pings...watched the you tube of your daughter..bit of a smarty at this tech stuff aint you..? Considering first time wasnt bad .. you'll soon have her in an orchestra somewhere...as a a star briniging in lots o moolah for mummy!!!

Off to the pool now cya laters :wavin:
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon

Hope the funeral isn't too upsetting runners.

Other than that...not got a lot to say for myself. Went for a haircut yesterday and got a bit of a shock when I saw myself in the mirror. My eyes looked awful...really small and dull and the whole area arround them is red. My mum mentioned it at Christmas, but I had no idea they were that bad. That's what alcohol does for you.

Anyone know when mollers is due back?

Comment

Working...
                              X