Army Thread Friday 22nd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evening, Pingu has just woken up, probably for the first time today which is scary since I've been teaching all day too....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1481592 wrote: evening, Pingu has just woken up, probably for the first time today which is scary since I've been teaching all day too....
      Our very own zombie.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army made it to Tesco this afternoon and got the bus over and back as its full of puddles big and small around my way. Rain has eased but still windy and baltic but no more food shopping till early next week. The traffic on the way was mad i feel so sorry for anyone having to go up the n11 or m50 it took ages to get in to my estate.
        I won't be able be able to make the marathon in Malahide i'm way out the southside and could't travel all the way out for 9.30. Wishing you the best Whizzy Rc and whoever will do it. No probs making the odessa for 6.30 r for coffee earlier. You're right not to travel to aftercare tonight Molls they are floods everywhere. Peeps are puttimg stuff up on fb of the floods overflowed briges etc. No plans for the weekend yet the weather is too unpredictable. Is Easter next weekend?

Comment

Sending a huge :l and positive vibes for Waggers daughter.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I was expecting Satzy to be around Saturday afternoon???

Just eaten Chicken with mushrooms in a tomato sauce, followed by goats cheese with sweet red onions on digestive biscuits.

How is the snow in the the northeast JC??

Hi Rest of the Army

Comment

I'll go anywhere as long as there's coffee and cake.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Firefox;1481594 wrote: Evening army made it to Tesco this afternoon and got the bus over and back as its full of puddles big and small around my way. Rain has eased but still windy and baltic but no more food shopping till early next week. The traffic on the way was mad i feel so sorry for anyone having to go up the n11 or m50 it took ages to get in to my estate.
                I won't be able be able to make the marathon in Malahide i'm way out the southside and could't travel all the way out for 9.30. Wishing you the best Whizzy Rc and whoever will do it. No probs making the odessa for 6.30 r for coffee earlier. You're right not to travel to aftercare tonight Molls they are floods everywhere. Peeps are puttimg stuff up on fb of the floods overflowed briges etc. No plans for the weekend yet the weather is too unpredictable. Is Easter next weekend?
                More than coffee Foxy. I am really looking forward to meeting you:h

Comment

Ahh tanx mrs A looking forward to meeting you 2 and the rest of you.

Comment

Evening all, absolutely frozen - again

This winter seems to have lasted years
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

I'm jealous :upset:

I also want to hang out with the Army ladies. And the gents too, of course. Youse are going to have a lekker time together.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1481618 wrote: Evenin again Foxy Whizgirl and Pingu!

So you'll be up at 7am Sat morn so If we leave here bout the time the planes landing, we'll be on time for Whiz - or achully - just thinkin, if the planes on time I can collect Whiz and we can go back up to mine for tea an toast or whatever, pick up Jacks and Reccie if he wants to and go back down to Malahide for half nine - think that'd work better?
                        Oh I love plans.
                        No you're right Foxy, the roads could be lethal, and there's lots of hidden dips on the road to Navan, be afraid I'd dive inta a puddle that I didn't know was there.
                        Where's Arsey staying?
                        Did you mention tea and toast:H Mr reckons I have a tapeworm:H

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1481622 wrote: I'm jealous :upset:

I also want to hang out with the Army ladies. And the gents too, of course. Youse are going to have a lekker time together.
                          Are you on skype? pm me your address(if you want)

Comment

mollyka;1481618 wrote: Evenin again Foxy Whizgirl and Pingu!

So you'll be up at 7am Sat morn so If we leave here bout the time the planes landing, we'll be on time for Whiz - or achully - just thinkin, if the planes on time I can collect Whiz and we can go back up to mine for tea an toast or whatever, pick up Jacks and Reccie if he wants to and go back down to Malahide for half nine - think that'd work better?
                            Oh I love plans.
                            No you're right Foxy, the roads could be lethal, and there's lots of hidden dips on the road to Navan, be afraid I'd dive inta a puddle that I didn't know was there.
                            Where's Arsey staying?
                            I can be up at 7. Love going to airports specially for pickings ups.

tiptronic_ct;1481622 wrote:
                            I'm jealous :upset:

We could skype from the coffee house.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm loving the work Molly (but I'll love payday even more) but its been damn hard work as there's a lot of new things to learn. Glad you had a fab holiday.
                              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hi Spider!!
                                Molly save me the caramel, hazelnut and turkish delight anything but orange and strawberry.
                                We will have a lekker time Tips but wish you were with us

Comment

Working...
                                X