Our Friend FinallyDone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Friend FinallyDone

Can't here a thing, the silence is wonderful.
    And mama bear, did you know it is impoplite to tap in all caps? It makes it seem like you are yelling.
    Geez, I can read you just fine.
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

I have you all loud and clear! Taking it easy today and not over doing everything.
      Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Well, FD, you are certainly NOT overdoing your notes! Fill us in already! Tell us what's going on in the FD world!! How is life in MN? We are ready for spring in these parts!

Ima go see if I can turn down the fonts on MamaBear's puter.... xo, B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Good for you brother. As little pain as possible & best healing outcomes.

It appears you have abided by rule #1. Please see below.

"If A Man Speaks In The Middle Of The Forest & There Is No Woman To Hear Him, Is He Still Wrong?" :H

Now for BHOG we may have to find some pretty pink ear plugs. LOL.. Except he had a f***king bad day this am, so he's off the hook. Camo ear plugs for the guys. hahahehe.... I forgot I like Camo to

FD, my hubs made me watch Duck Dynasty & I thought I'd hate. I like it. Give it try it's funny....

He loved your Great thread!.... See rule #1 No he just listens to me more, but he heard me laughing & I read that one to him.....

Sorry I'm not closer, Id make you some food!.... Time will pass & you will be out of those dang casts soon hun. Keep checking in.... Maybe we can posts some jokes...... Hope your not in pain, keep behaving, or IAD may be by.... Then I may hide. Just kidding.

I don't know, a bit nuts today... We have sun & my stomach feels better to.

I need to check back in with Bri ~ Bri later & get some more done...... :l

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Byrdlady;1483772 wrote: Well, FD, you are certainly NOT overdoing your notes! Fill us in already! Tell us what's going on in the FD world!! How is life in MN? We are ready for spring in these parts!

Ima go see if I can turn down the fonts on MamaBear's puter.... xo, B
            I am good brydie! It's really hard for me to sit still. Being the anxious person I am but I need to if i'm going to heal up properly. Little warmer outside today and the longer days of sunshine have a smoothing effect on the soul.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Wildflowers;1483813 wrote: Good for you brother. As little pain as possible & best healing outcomes.

It appears you have abided by rule #1. Please see below.

"If A Man Speaks In The Middle Of The Forest & There Is No Woman To Hear Him, Is He Still Wrong?" :H

Now for BHOG we may have to find some pretty pink ear plugs. LOL.. Except he had a f***king bad day this am, so he's off the hook. Camo ear plugs for the guys. hahahehe.... I forgot I like Camo to

FD, my hubs made me watch Duck Dynasty & I thought I'd hate. I like it. Give it try it's funny....

He loved your Great thread!.... See rule #1 No he just listens to me more, but he heard me laughing & I read that one to him.....

Sorry I'm not closer, Id make you some food!.... Time will pass & you will be out of those dang casts soon hun. Keep checking in.... Maybe we can posts some jokes...... Hope your not in pain, keep behaving, or IAD may be by.... Then I may hide. Just kidding.

I don't know, a bit nuts today... We have sun & my stomach feels better to.

I need to check back in with Bri ~ Bri later & get some more done...... :l
              You made my day! Thank you!

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Oh no! I just read this! FD sending you healing thoughts and prayers!!!
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

FD, I hope you are still doing well, and
                  following the doctor's orders.
                  Very important.
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

BHOG;1484145 wrote: FD, I hope you are still doing well, and
                    following the doctor's orders.
                    Very important.
                    GOOD ADVICE BHOG!

I wanted to make sure you could hear me.
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Geez, K9-
                      I took the earplugs out last night when I got home!
                      Now you owe me hearing aids! (or would that be eyeglasses?)
                      BHOG

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Ok fine, I will get you hearing aids, some bifocals and I will even throw in a wheelchair.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

I don't need no stinking wheelchair! -you watch your mouth!
                          I'm not that old, youngster!
                          BHOG

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Sorry...just a walker then? With tennis balls on the legs.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

You-you-little-whippersnapper.
                              You better show some respect for your elders!
                              BHOG

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Another day of boredom. And taking everyone's advice about taking it easy. It's nice outside today and I have bad cabin fever. It could be worse though. A lot worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X