Our Friend FinallyDone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Friend FinallyDone

K9Lover;1485001 wrote: Sorry man, just basing it on the pictures you emailed me. My bad.
    K-9! You PROMISED!

FD- Please continue to take care of yoruself, and don't do the things the Doctor told you not to do!
    Follow the Doctor's orders.
    Stay Strong!
    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

finallydone;1486441 wrote: The last three nights I have been dreaming about fishing. I love it!
      Well!!! Looks like I've been replaced by fishing dreams! uch: I knew I was losing my touch!
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Hi Byrdie! I am having a great day! I had another fishing dream last night! What is going on?? LOL! Thanks BHOG! I am following my orders. I don't want the MWO brigrade beating me up. And my dear bud K9. A real dream happened when I found you as a friend who knows what we all go threw. We both have a very similiar past and we have the same type of personality. Poor world. LOL! :h
        Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

My thoughts and prayers go out ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) and kisses from my cats and turtle sends her hugs.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Thank you Allison! Heading to sleep. So ready to get back to work. But healing is a process. Reading so many books! Learning about a new person me! I feel love and caring not from just those in my family but my MWO family. Something has changed in me. I feel different now after the accident. Sobriety has changed my life in many ways. The accident changed it in a profound way. I feel no reason to complain anymore. I am thankful for every morning now. I am thankful for the love and support I have here and my family. There is a new purpose burning in my soul that I have not had for almost 15 years. And it's burning again inside of me. God is working a miracle. I have and am ready to accept God's path. Not mine. I feel a liberation in my soul. Everything happens for a reason. I love you all soo much! :h PS K9 If I have another fishing dream tonight I hope your in the boat with me

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

FD- I came to after cancer surgery and I had much the same feelings you have so well described. Thanks for taking me back to that safe, quiet, strong place.
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Life is so precious....So glad you are feeling strong and ALIVE! That's what it's all about....making the most of every day we have. Hope you have a wonderful day!! Thinking of you! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

finallydone;1487072 wrote: PS K9 If I have another fishing dream tonight I hope your in the boat with me
                  Thank you...I feel better now. LOL
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Heading to bed! You are all so wonderful! And I care about you all so much! After this coming Tuesday I am going to be gone for a few weeks as the doctor wants me to be in a place where I can have someone drive me to do physical rehab. I will try as hard as I can to stay in touch with you all. Things are a little dicey right now with a possible river flood and changing weather so I am unsure how I will be able to get on here at times. But I will be back. You guys mean the world to me.

Comment

Our Friend FinallyDone

Stay safe and sober, dear friend!! You got our numbers, call us if you need to. I will be looking for your posts!! Warmest hugs, Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                      X