Army Thread Saturday 23rd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to rub it in but .(pun intended).......... off now with DD to spend my Christmas present in Carton House on 2 massage each !!! Life is sooooo hard !!:H:H

Comment

satz123;1481955 wrote: Sorry to rub it in but .(pun intended).......... off now with DD to spend my Christmas present in Carton House on 2 massage each !!! Life is sooooo hard !!:H:H
      :H:H:H

Enjoy. I had a damn moment of inspiration earlier and started on prepping a whole chicken to roast. Now regretting it, because I'm too fecking lazy to do the rest.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

satz123;1481955 wrote: Sorry to rub it in but .(pun intended).......... off now with DD to spend my Christmas present in Carton House on 2 massage each !!! Life is sooooo hard !!:H:H
        I could also say "jou gelukkige bliksem" - you lucky bastard
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I was supposed to go for a walk, wasn't I? Oh well, there's always tomorrow :H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1481945 wrote: I'll be making a bid on a few of those one-man tents at the Cape Epic, then. We can pitch them in the garden for youse lot
            Is that one man each?
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1481966 wrote: Is that one man each?
              :wow:

You and Mollers are BAD
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Moi I'm a complete hussy.

Rightio if any one needs me I'm in the kit hen doing something terribly exciting with lemons and cream cheese.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And in other news:

Its still bloody snowing, not really sticking but not going away either and cold enough to freeze the brass balls off a pawnbroker!

We have discovered evidence of a mouse in cellar :what?:

This could mean we need to acquire a cat which will cause complications as we also have a parrot who lives with us sometimes. Used to be a permanent resident but OH developed a severe allergy to him so we had to re-home him and he visits for the odd week.

I am still colder than I ever remember being and don't feel like cooking, since I have done nothing but rotate which sofa I lie on all day this comes as no surprise.

I think I need to get out more ...
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Is the lemony cream cheese thingy done yet, JC? Can I please have a slice? I'll trade you whichever part of the roast chicken you'd like

:hallo: Spidey. Never mind getting out more, you need to get UP more :H
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Welcome home, MollyMoo.

The roast chicken went down a treat. It was huge, though. Almost 2.5kg uncooked, giblets removed. Plenty of leftovers.

Now going to have a lekker hot shower and put on something with long sleeves - there's a slight chill in the air tonight. Can't imagine the cold you guys are experiencing.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello. Just woken up again which is odd since I am sure I was working from 815 am until gone 2pm....

Skating Assessment tomorrow bricking it in case I fall....
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1482015 wrote: Is the lemony cream cheese thingy done yet, JC? Can I please have a slice? I'll trade you whichever part of the roast chicken you'd like
                          Can you wait until tomorrow, pretty please. I didn't get further than making the base. Then decided it was a good idea to lie on the settee for bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkkEO7hzALY[/video]]Masterchef Remix (Buttery biscuit base) - YouTube
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello?

I've got four kids here tonight and it's surprisingly ok so far...
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I had that trouble last night. The tinterweb not the digestives. Just nip round I have a surfeit of digestive biscuits.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You'll never guess but the connection went wobbly on the desk top as I was typing that so I'm using the lappy. For some unknown reason it's working better.

What's the entertainment for your wee guests, Pingu?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X