Clear All

Army Thread, Sunday 24th March

****waves hand in the air from the back of class*****

Can one woman have lots of husbands?
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1482542 wrote: Ok then - be coy - what did ya have? Did you go out for dinner or did your mammy feed ya?
      Kinda all day production. 3 choc bars, then me dinner then BREAD & jam :shocked:

Comment

JackieClaire;1482549 wrote: ****waves hand in the air from the back of class*****

Can one woman have lots of husbands?
        yes - polyandry

Comment

Polyandry is not often practiced here, and it is much more secluded.
          I've done consulting work in polig towns, and it is scary. You see the results of major inbreeding, in the children; you see the results of little education, and poverty. I find it hard to believe anyone would place themselves, and their families, into that practice. But they do.
          BHOG
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

BHOG;1482556 wrote: Polyandry is not often practiced here, and it is much more secluded.
            I've done consulting work in polig towns, and it is scary. You see the results of major inbreeding, in the children; you see the results of little education, and poverty. I find it hard to believe anyone would place themselves, and their families, into that practice. But they do.
            BHOG
            That must be dreadful.
            mollyka;1482562 wrote:
            God you're keen!
            Gone right off that idea after what BH has just said.

[QUOTE=mollyka;1482562]

I was only bein a smart arse - could think of nothin worse tbh - men OR women[/QUOTE

So was I.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorting out Jenz room for when Mr JC has to sleep in there after his hip replacement. Our beds too low.
              Checking out new mobile phones. Our contracts are up in April.
              And hopefully a bit of gardening unless it's still Baltic out there.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1482569 wrote: What's the plans for Easter folks? I'm looking forward to 4 days doing feck all really -- for a change ;-)
                Chill...
                Run...
                Eat...
                Eat again...
                Move into cottage

Comment

Yup... last week sharing with folks... and then it's a place all to meself

Was even considering askin whether I'd be allowed a cat... like how grown up is that?!

Comment

Enjoy the cottage RC, I love a good move

Its freezing here still too Molly, I am officially sick of it now
                    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

mollyka;1482579 wrote: Can't imagine it ever warming up - can't believe how horrible it is out Gardening just lost it's appeal for me - mebbe when it warms up......
                      I think I do need a wee plan tho - I'm gonna get my hair cut Friday I hope and I'll do big Easter dinner on Sun. but I need summat more than that -- may start thinkin.
                      Need to sort Joey out too - he's really a headless chicken - needs to sort his life out a bit. Isn't answering his phone and if he's going to work tomorrow he should really be in bed by now - FFS - I'm toooooo old to have a teenager:upset:
                      Luckily I can bring the planters into the conservatory and start off there. Get the seed trays done and put on the window sills but I'd really like to get out and do a bit of hoeing and digging.

Ach Molls if he was away at Uni or Canada you wouldn't know what he was up to. I had the same probs with the son and heir. I was forever banging on about him missing lectures until me hairdresser mentioned what would I have done if he'd lived away. He didn't half come down with a bump when he had to repeat a year.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww bless you, Molls. It's fucking hard being a parent.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah yes Mollers:l
                          My youngfella was a strange one too - kinda wild and quiet at same time. I was almost glad to ship him off to Australia where he had to buck up or starve. It worked second time 'round

Comment

Now don't go fretting.
                            He's a lovely young man. I've met him.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening all
                              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1482606 wrote: Now don't go fretting.
                                He's a lovely young man. I've met him.
                                I bet he is an all JC. Just needs to find his 'niche' in life They all do eventually. whether we approve or not is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                                X