• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, Sunday 24th March

InChains;1482610 wrote: evening all
    :hiya: Incheroo

satz123;1482611 wrote:
    I bet he is an all JC. Just needs to find his 'niche' in life They all do eventually. whether we approve or not is irrelevant.
    Yer right there.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sorry i haven't caught up with ya'll today, hope eveyrbody's well
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ticking along nicely. Saw you were going to have another bash at AFness on Thursday. Good for you, hun.
        I know you like being a bit different, so how against the norm is a non drinking young 'un. You may just set a trend.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

haha, my other half has actually quit recently too at 21. Not planning to be like, completely AF all the time after thursday, going to try drinking just socially hopefully
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Good evening all. Sick ss a dog today. My daughters party went well but I fought some nasty throat cold thing. I have actually been I. Bed all day which is unheard of for me. Been drinking. Loads of warm lemon water soup and resting. Praying I am better kn the a.m. I have a big week coming up. Hope everyone is well. Just not feeling good enough to read back! Night night all.
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
            X