Inchys journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inchys journal

InChains;1484874 wrote: trying to be bothered to do something. cannot be bothered. sitting on my own in total silence. really working that plan right?
    Remember... That is normal!

You are working your plan!! Don't get down on yourself.
    You are not drinking and you are coming here and talking to us ( that was on your plan right?)

Comment

Inchys journal

K9Lover;1484877 wrote: Keep fighting for it Inchy! Remember this is a good thing...and it will get much, much better! You gotta go through some discomfort at first, but that will pass.
      Yeah..... It's discomfort. I was trying to think of the right word for it.
      It will pass!! Personally I recommend chocolate (and eating said chocolate in bed) to take the edge off the feelings of edginess and discomfort ... But maybe that's just me :H

Comment

Inchys journal

eating crumble, this is a good idea, feel mildly better xD
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Inchys journal

Good woman Inchy- eat what ya fancy tonight. Have you got something to drink (AF) of course?

Comment

Inchys journal

InChains;1484897 wrote: eating crumble, this is a good idea, feel mildly better xD
            Never underestimate the power of chocolate!!!

I think your plan needs to be amended to include "eat chocolate when needed (or not needed but just wanted)"

Glad you are feeling a bit better:l

Comment

Inchys journal

of all things: I was too ashamed to bring home a non-alcohlic drink in front of my family, in case they guessed why I was buying them xD

Edit: Will eat chocolate on sunday, have no chocolate until tomorrow

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Inchys journal

What, may I ask, is Crumble?
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Inchys journal

Blossoms;1484903 wrote: Never underestimate the power of chocolate!!!

I think your plan needs to be amended to include "eat chocolate when needed (or not needed but just wanted)"

Glad you are feeling a bit better:l
                  Like this plan Blossoms :goodjob:

Comment

Inchys journal

InChains;1484906 wrote: of all things: I was too ashamed to bring home a non-alcohlic drink in front of my family, in case they guessed why I was buying them xD
                    Oh no! Our minds do work in strange ways.
                    Can you send the fianc? out to get you something?

Comment

Inchys journal

Why would you be ashamed to bring home NA drink, Inchy? I don't follow that one.
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Inchys journal

BHOG: you cannot tell me they don't have crumble where you are, it's amazing, it's like pie but the pastries in the form of... crumbley stuff. It's one of my favorite things to eat ever.

Fiance doesn't live with me, and alas it is good friday so all shops are closed.

Comment

Inchys journal

Do you have dilutant juice, do ya like water, milk, tea? Ya will need to drink something else Inchy. I often had cravings due to pure thirst.

Comment

Inchys journal

BHOG: I have never bought a non-alcoholic drink home from the shop, only beer, if I came home from the shop with something else I would inevitably be asked 'why no beer' at which point the answer 'didn't feel like it' from me is not adequate, eventually leading to having to explain why I'm not drinking, which is a conversation I have no intention of having.

Comment

Inchys journal

Ohhh.... I was thinking crumble meant Violet Crumble - a kind of chocolate bar, but I think it means fruit (apple or similar) crumble - a kind of dessert.

Still, I'm sure it helps a bit

No chocolate and no non-alcoholic drinks? ...... If the fianc? doesn't want you to drink I think he needs to step up and go get you these things!!

Edit - I just saw your post about the shops being closed.

Comment

Inchys journal

InChains;1484918 wrote: BHOG: you cannot tell me they don't have crumble where you are, it's amazing, it's like pie but the pastries in the form of... crumbley stuff. It's one of my favorite things to eat ever.

Fiance doesn't live with me, and alas it is good friday so all shops are closed.
                                Thanks for the explaination, Inchy; no I don't think I have ever seen this! Have to see if I can find a good reciepe for crumble.

All the shops are closed? Amazing...America is much less concerned about religion, we never close down. Not even on Christmas...somebody is always open.
                                BHOG

Comment

Working...
                                X