Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 25th March

Goooooooooood morning, Army

A bit of a shock to the system, it was, getting up at 5.00 again. Anyhoo... made it into town without incident. Mrs. T is off to Jo'burg today, but is taking a later flight, so she's still snoring away. She'll be dead tired tonight, though - her plane only lands at 10.00 pm.

Good luck for the week ahead. Luckily I'm only working 3 days. The only trouble is that I have to get through 5 days worth of work :upset:
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. No sleep fairy here again i'm awake since 4am. Cold and windy outside. No plans yet for today i may go to library or go to town. Need more sleep so see how the day goes after. As usual some housework and laundry to catch up. Have a good monday now for a coffee and read around the boards.:cupajoe::zonedout:

Comment

And a veritable good morning troops,

Umm.... legs sore and top of back too due to silly running yesterday, so no wee run this morning. Instead prepping workshops - have 4 today in 2 different schools - oh the joys. :H

Brekkie in the mess hall - is open - sausage, bacon, eggs and beans; porridge; toast and a colourful array of local and tropical fruits. Now aint I good to ya? :H

Comment

Och I don't mean to be a pain in the arse... but where's the coffee? Never mind, I'll make a pot... I'm a fussy git about my java in any event. )

Top of back Arsey? Must have been the arm action, non?

Marnin' Tipps and Foxy Loxy!

I woke up on the couch, thanks to the most boring movie evah. Suitably ensconced in ye olde leaba now. And hoping, when I turn the light out, that I don't have the hellacious dreams I've been having... like I'm part of a puter game with big shit chasing me. WTF??? Why can't I have plain old drinking dreams like the rest?! I don't even play puiter games so this one is a bit of a conundrum... can't wait to lay it on the therapist... hahaha! :H

Feck... there's prolly summat way wrong with me! :H

Happy Monday folksies!!! XXX

Comment

FRESH JAVA

I need to look at my posture - it was a long run and the first half was up hills - like higher than I'd been before - and it was windy, so just felt my top half collapsing as i was running, liek it was REALLY hard to run with a straight back. I do need to get some upper strength into me... prolly need to give a running session over to a gym session or summat.

Ummm.... as for your computer game dreams... WEIRD! ... do you think maybe you feel your life is like a computer game and you are trying to work through different levels... maybe because IOP finishes and you're moving on to a different phase...? I think cultural ref's pop up in our dreams even if we don't engage with these ref's... they are subliminally entered into our psyche and our psyche then uses them for dreams...

Zenstyle;1482696 wrote: Och I don't mean to be a pain in the arse... but where's the coffee? Never mind, I'll make a pot... I'm a fussy git about my java in any event. )

Top of back Arsey? Must have been the arm action, non?

Marnin' Tipps and Foxy Loxy!

I woke up on the couch, thanks to the most boring movie evah. Suitably ensconced in ye olde leaba now. And hoping, when I turn the light out, that I don't have the hellacious dreams I've been having... like I'm part of a puter game with big shit chasing me. WTF??? Why can't I have plain old drinking dreams like the rest?! I don't even play puiter games so this one is a bit of a conundrum... can't wait to lay it on the therapist... hahaha! :H

Feck... there's prolly summat way wrong with me! :H

Happy Monday folksies!!! XXX

Comment

Hmmmm... sounding to me like some upper body exercises are in order. Funnily enough (hilarious actually) I know all about training with weights. I reckon, if ya don't do it already, you will get a real kick out of it... ) I'd recommend the machines over free weights as it's difficult to hurt yourself with the machines. OMG! I am orf to the gym first thing! See what ya did there?!!! :l

I'm flummoxed with the computer game dream thingo. Maybe I do see life as being a bit of a challenge like that... I like the analogy of different levels though... that really fits the bill at the moment. In fact, you ma ybe on to summat there.

That picture of the coffee is making me drool..... I can't have coffee in the middle of the night, now, can I? Oh Gawd... I can, if I want to. It wouldn't be right but watch this space! lol... Reckon I'll sleep like a baby after!

Comment

Yo Molls - put a wee response on the 100day thread for you :l

Orf to skool... back laters peeps...

Comment

Morning all. Apparently I caught the little one's bronchitis. I am so sick. Off to the doctor this morning. Blech.
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Runners, Zennifer, Mollymooooooooooo, Waggers.

Black Bess has got the right idea this morning she's still upstairs in bed. It's baltic.

Just getting caffeine drip adjusted.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mornin all..hows you doing?just been shovelling last o the snow off the drive ..yipee bring me more!!!!:nutso....back to work is it now Molls?How Irelans edjucashinz suffered since you went away!!!Morn Jacs you still got snow up there?supposed to be goin up Middlesborough/Seaton Carew Thurs...if its rubbish wont be hapning.Just watched the woman over the road with a snow scraper trying to get snow off the garage roof..why dont know..the stuff will melt..big dollop of snow just landed on her heid..looks like end of game!
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning guys, doing a bit of spring cleaning here, hope ya all well
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Afternoon

Perishing cold here too. Spring cleaning, pinky? Reckon you've got your seasons mixed up! I should follow your example and do some housework but it's just too cold for that. I need comfort food. The diet is on hold until next week when it's supposed to get warmer.

Comment

Afternoon again. Just having a ham and cheese toasty and off to town to get some food shopping pay some bills etc. Molly your right i should try and stay awake when my sleeping goes haywire but i find it harder in this cold weather not to as its so cold you just want to get back under the duvet. Hope you fel better soon Waggy bronchitis can be quite sore. Be back later folks.

Comment

Having 10 mins out of housewifey stuff.

Crikey, Mick. Middlesborough's practically darn sarf to us Geordies. In fact over the Tyne Bridge is darn sarf. We've just got snow flurries and nothing lying. Bitterly cold though.

Just made a big pot of fish chowder, Reccy. I'll not leave it on the step as usual, you can come in this time.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1482780 wrote: Having 10 mins out of housewifey stuff.

Crikey, Mick. Middlesborough's practically darn sarf to us Geordies. In fact over the Tyne Bridge is darn sarf. We've just got snow flurries and nothing lying. Bitterly cold though.

Just made a big pot of fish chowder, Reccy. I'll not leave it on the step as usual, you can come in this time.
                              Thanks Jackie, I'm on my way.

Comment

Working...
                              X