Army Thread Monday 25th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1482957 wrote: Excuse me while I shout: EIRCOM BROADBAND IS SHITE!!!!

Thank you for listening
    Pain in my Arse
    Dublin
    Add Vonage to that pliz. No feckin clue what's up with me phone. Now I'm wondering if it's the surge protector that's gone apeshit.

Fookez moi, sometimes I miss the days when there was none of this irritating nonsense to deal with... but then I think how much FUN it is to sit here typing to yiz...

Comment

Recluse;1482960 wrote: I'll PM you zenny. Don't want to bore the others.
      Okey dokey. I took a look but became swiftly confused!

Comment

Hello peeps... so we all Paul Hollywood'ed out our faces?

Didn't watch that, but have been beginning to watch Breaking Bad if anyones ever seen it? Slowly getting into it...

Thank you Dr Satz for the advice re Eircom. Shant get them when I move into my wee cottage :H I wonder if my village have Cambusbarroncom for tinternet...

Ummm.... any jokes anyone... I've no a lot to say... Where's Molls? Hope she got some advice re her youngest...Kuya gave some good advice there.... Ummm.... so..yes, well...

OH!

I've got an itchy left leg. Not altogether sure why

Comment

SCRITCH
          SCRATCH
          SCRITCH
          SCRATCH
          SCRITCH
          SCRATCH
          SCRITCH
          SCRATCH

BLIKSEM POXY FECKIN ITCHY FECKIN LEG :H:H

Comment

howdy again, have spent the last hour rearranging my albums as part of the spring clean, 220+ albums on disc I kid you not, n of course not one in the right case xD
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

:H:H All hail the itchy leg :H:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1482964 wrote: Hello peeps... so we all Paul Hollywood'ed out our faces?

Didn't watch that, but have been beginning to watch Breaking Bad if anyones ever seen it? Slowly getting into it...

Thank you Dr Satz for the advice re Eircom. Shant get them when I move into my wee cottage :H I wonder if my village have Cambusbarroncom for tinternet...

Ummm.... any jokes anyone... I've no a lot to say... Where's Molls? Hope she got some advice re her youngest...Kuya gave some good advice there.... Ummm.... so..yes, well...

OH!

I've got an itchy left leg. Not altogether sure why
                Not too shabby on the advice there yourself young RC. I agree with your input

Comment

Off to read - cant hack this shagginphone no more
                  Nighters all!

Comment

Night doc :hallo:

Orf to snoozle land meself..

Oh and if peapants is reading - hewo! :waving:

Comment

OMG, my life. An old lady down the road from me died and they put her wheelchair and walker and stuff out to the rubbish this morning. Cheryl wanted them so I went to get them for her with the SUV and now her and Bill are out there farting around on the driveway with wheelchair and walker. I'm shamed...

Comment

oh lordy zen, pretend you don't know them? xD
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Zenstyle;1482983 wrote: OMG, my life. An old lady down the road from me died and they put her wheelchair and walker and stuff out to the rubbish this morning. Cheryl wanted them so I went to get them for her with the SUV and now her and Bill are out there farting around on the driveway with wheelchair and walker. I'm shamed...
                          That is bad. It's not you who should be shamed though.

Comment

Ok...I've frightened everybody off. Going to turn in. The midnight lurker should be along very soon. Night!

Comment

Working...
                            X