Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 26th March

Good mornign, folksies

A bit on the tired side - Mrs. T's flight from Joburg was delayed last night, so she only got home after 11.00. Och well: only today and tomorrow to go. I've blocked out my calendar so people can't schedule meetings with me, so that I can get the bliksemse admin shite out of the way.

Have a lekker Tuesday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. Still a bit dark and very cold here. Slept a bit better last night from 12 till 5.30 am so going to stay awake and hopefully will keep improving. Over did on the galaxy chocolate last night half a bar of choc and a medium bag of galaxy caramels so no more till weekend:yukko:: Well started on the caramels in the afternoon ahh well at least it wasn't wine. Going to the library today so thats a 20 min walk or so each way. Do feel a bit queasy tho. Anyway have a good tuesday and hope you a good day at work tipps you need your energy for your Easter trip. Where are you going again?

Comment

Mornin' Foxy & Tipps
      Tipps you won't mind working these 2 days with hols on the horizon and calendar blocked out - great feeling that :l
      Foxy - death by chocolate eh :ey:
      Awake early to go to the gym - looked out and snow & ice everywhere.
      Mr S advised not to drive - needless to say I always obey him & leapt back into the leaba
      Now wide awake :egad:

Comment

Morning Satz. No snow here but cold and frosty. I hope we don't get snow i'm sick of cold weather. Have a good morning at the gym you must be super fit by now.:H. Coffee and toast now i think.:cupajoe:

Comment

Oh i read that wrong Satz you cancelled the gym. Wise advice from Mr Satz if the weather is bad.

Comment

Just started snowing lightly here now think i'll stay in a bed another few hours.:snowflake:awprint:

Comment

Oh yes I can legally carry hair straightnerd.in hand luggage for Dublin. Was having a mild panic there...
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

morning all....how are yiz today? just dug madams car out of the snow...followed her down the road saying its ok, the sun will come out.. oops wrong answer ,the snow is getting heavier!!!oh well not to worry :H:H
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I'm cold and don't want to go to frigginasda...
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Good morning Tipperroooo, Foxyloxy, Satzuma, Pinguuuuuu, Mickelodeon.

Spiderwoooman, when you pop in I'm born and bred in Newcastle.

Gawd it is cold :upset:
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aunty jacks its more than cold.. it's feckin baltic....

Comment

I'll have to fight them upstairs for the big heater when I get to work.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm hiding under a duvet

Comment

and wearing three jumpers and some wooly boots
                            and I've got the heating on....

brrrrr

Comment

and doing the ironing to keep warm

you're talking to yerself pings... aye best shut up then.. yeah good idea mate... bye

Comment

Working...
                              X