LAVANDE HAS 4 YEARS TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies n gennelmen,just to let you all know that Lavande, a stalwart of these forums, has got her 4 year ticket today..that is 4 year sans alcohol...an excellent achievement as I am sure you will all agree.........
    Not only does she deal with her own issues, but has time to talk to others on the threads offering support where needed...but make no bones about it..also kicking ass when its required.Lav, you are very much an integral part of this forum, and I know there would be quite a few people not here without your support....so well done...........and thank you

:goodjob::wave::banana::wave::yougo:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Dearest Lovely Lav..... Our dear Mick said it well. I was one of those who was on that fast path to a drinking death when I stumbled back here. The kindness, compassion and LAVattitude you shared helped me make the decision that saved my life. Living free of addiction is every bit as good as you promised it would be. I am so grateful for you.

Thank you for caring so deeply and so consistently for all who come through here. You offer hope and real help....you are a true hero. You've done more than just walk the walk for 4 years....you've given a whole lot of others the strength to get on the path too.:l:l:l
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Thanks Lav. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Awesome
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Once again I want to thank you for your quiet, strong consistency. At time when I and others are riding the waves of emotions in recovery you just give simple calm truths.

Thank you so much for remaining here.....it wouldn't be the same without you

Comment

Just wonderful to see, Lavande. :l

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And how many people have you helped? Countless
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Good morning everyone & thanks for the party!

I am happy to be Lav today & I wish this freedom & happiness for each & everyone of you
                My greatest personal wish when I started this journey was simply to stop disappointing myself! I had gotten into the habit of doing that & wanted nothing more than to stop & I did! Attitude, gratitude & a good bit of Lavan-ittude made it all possible

I am treating myself to a fun day with my girls today & I wish a terrific AF Tuesday for each & everyone!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

WOOOOOOT!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, LAV!!! Your strength and commitment are beyond words....Thank you for believing in me and for all you do on this site and in your everyday life. You are one of the most AWESOME people I know, and I'm proud to call you my friend. Your fan, Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

WOW, just...........WHHHOOOWWW!

You are the rock steady voice of reason around here for sure, and a pillor of MWO for sure!

Celebrate your day and bask in the awesomeness that is 4 freaking years AF :goodjob:

One of the very limited number of people to ever get awarded the "Quatro shim sham blamey"(four stars)

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2082920=7268-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Way to go, LAV!
                      You have helped many others as you succeeded in your quest.
                      May you continue to enjoy life's blessings.
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Congratulations! Your positivity and knowledge has always helped me. Thank you for your strength - you are a great role model!
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Congratulations, Lavande! I am so happy for you! Thanks for being here and thanks for all you do.
                          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                          AF 11/12/11

Comment

Congratulations Lav!! Well done!! I am so very happy for you! Enjoy your day!!

Comment

Hi, LAV

It is so empowering for those of us at the beginning of this journey to read success stories like yours -
                              you give us a glimpse of the future that can be ours if we are willing to make the hard changes!

Thank you for your continued interest in and support of the residents of the Newbies Nest.

Congratulations!

NS

Comment

Working...
                              X