Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 27th March

Good morning, folksies

Finally! Last day of work. Can't wait to activate the out-of-office auto-reply on my email and switch off the synchronisation with my phone.

Have a lekker Hump Day, and take care in the foul weather you're experiencing up north.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. Sounds like you're all set for your trip i hope you have a lekker time with the family. Woke up to snow this morning not too heavy but still in the grass on top of cars etc i hope the roads arn't too icey. The cold snap is siad to continue here till Easter. I made a big pot of carrot lentil and tomato soup to see me tru the cold spell lol. Have a good wednesday all. Now for coffee.:snowflake::cupajoe:

Comment

Happy Wednesday Tripps, Firefox and all to follow, woke an hour early to yet more of that nasty cold white stuff but don't care as its my last day. Decided yesterday to add two days annual leave to the Easter break to help a friend move house and just chill - minus the bucket of alcohol.

Havc a good 'un troops.
      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning mr t, Foxy Loxy and spidey

Read your post from last night spidey- been there, got the t shirt - I was that poor woman !!! And well done you for helping her xxx

Off for a shower and then to the workhouse I go - sober for a change
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Woke up feeling like I drank a bottle of wine and had a take away full of msg

I didn't ....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning Mr T, Foxy, Spider, Questy, Pingu and all to come :

Glad to report no nasty white stuff at me Da's :yay: hafta take car for service/pre mot check and place where ive to go was on the news yest cause of the bad snow, the man assures me the roads are passable so will see this morning! Bringing a shovel just in case!

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Spiderwoooman, Questy, Pinguuuuuuuuuu, Mushypea.

Gawd, Spidy, read your post from last night. What a nightmare for you. Blooming well done on handling it so well.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning again all - in the workhouse nice and early - Easter break takes cars off the road (yay !!!)

And it's trying to snow :-(

Hope it doesn't stick !!!

Need to get a "plan" together today - had me supps, and although I'm tired, I'm feeling good this morning. Planning on re-reading the tool box, and I'm thinking of starting journalling in a pretty notepad I bought a while ago.

Fingers crossed

Comment

JackieClaire;1483563 wrote: Good morning Tipperoooo, Foxyloxy, Spiderwoooman, Questy, Pinguuuuuuuuuu, Mushypea.

Gawd, Spidy, read your post from last night. What a nightmare for you. Blooming well done on handling it so well.
                  X-post JC - morning

Comment

Goooooood Mooooorrrrrrrrnnninnng Troops.

Very quick whizz in and out. Orf to another skool to do workshops. Secondary skool today, so they'll prolly laugh and bully me :H:H

Back laters...

Comment

Good idea about the notebook Questy. Put a wee reminder on your phone so you have to right a few lines everyday. It's what I did. I'll admit I sometimes 'forgot' and had to catch up on a few days but it's good to look back on.

Hiya and Biya Runners,

I'd better get my ever expanding bottom into gear and get meself orff to work.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, last day of work for 2 days, hoping for an easy one, hope everybody has a good day

-Inchy
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Morning army.

Comment

mollyka;1483579 wrote: Morning all! Lovely feeling Tipps --- a bit of 'me' time looming - hey Inchy - keep missing you on the boards - hope things are ok with you. Didn't read back last night Spidy so dunno of what they speak - but whatever you did it sounds like a good thing, so well done
                            Morning Sweety Arsey Foxy Jacks - oh gawd who else have I missed? Bit flying here, should be back in bout half an hour if anyone's around
                            me
                            but Im fine about it

I played cello on orchestra last night for a laugh, was fun but man my arms and fingers ached afterwards!!!
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

morning all..how are yiz ?bloody computer playing up on top of everything yest ...grrrr..and today it is the printer/scanners turn!!!!Obviously it isnt me..that goes without saying?.Methinks the window fixing chappie may get a call!:H:H
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                              X