Army Thread Wednesday 27th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not bad at all Molls..thoughts of hols in head!!!hows you doing?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

WEll, good morning ARMY!
      Had a rough day yesterday, I changed up my excercise routine the night before and had severe arthritis pain yesterday, it hurt to sit, stand, move. Finally couldn't stand it any more, went home and took major painkillers and slept the afternoon away. Felt much better for it.
      So this AM I'm at the office, I come in at 6:45 every day; and now they have reset the lights so we are in the dark until 7:30 AM. Just sent an email to my manager (like that will help), and put a very uncensored version in the Swear thread here.
      Best to all for this day. I am having the graddaughters for dinner and games tonight, LEKKERS!
      BHOG
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Good morning/arvo folksies!

Spidey... that was quite an ordeal you had there and kudos to you for doing all that for her... it was very big of you and not everyone would have tackled it. Just be careful not to get sucked in to her "drama" though... us alkies/addicts are very prone to doing that and it can derail you from your own path if you don't have your guard up. XXX

Mollers... that's a total bummer about the infection. I'm thinking it's time you went for a second opinion... yer man there doesn't seem to be getting on top of it. Any point in showing up at the A&E?

Boggy... Sorry to hear about the Arthur Itis... it's painful as all get out. (I think I've developed it in one of my knees (the one I injured at the gym).) Are you on meds for it?

Hope you didn't get bullied too badly Arsey... LMAO! (Reminds me of when we locked a geography teacher in the supplies cupboard... we were an unruly bunch. The poor man was in tears. Gawd...)

Howdy to the rest of the troops!

Graduated from IOP last night and got my wee certificate. I don't think I'll be framing it though... lol 14C out there this morning, which is quite cold for us (please don't hit me). I've got all the winders open giving the place a good airing. (The neighbours will prolly have the heating on while the Scottish wan is airing out the hoose...)

Jacks... is there anything like the IOP programme I did over there? I was thinking folk (like Questy and Inchy ) ) could get something out of a programme like that if it's available. I think I may have asked before but ma heid was too fried with all the changes going on to seal yer answer in my memory banks!

Comment

Afternoon army folks

Just a quick fly by - the slave drivers have had me working today - how dare they ???

Got a bit of a headache coming on - and the voices have been niggling, but I'm ignoring them, and thinking maybe a bath tonight and me book - maybe even a colour on me hair ? If I can be bothered.....

Lovely for you to think about us Zenners xxx
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Cor blimey, where is everyone ???

Comment

I;m here for a nano second before teaching then going to watch my big man in a concert at school..

last day tomorrow then hollydays

not going anywhere but a week without the kids will be FAB...
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Afternoon all. Snow showers here all day but its light and not sticking. Its another baltic cold day here and i didn't go out except to local shop. Just watchin tv and chillin. My sinius have been bad since sunday but have eased a bit today.

Comment

Evening all... quiet here today innit...

Foxy -we've been having snow showers too :no: I'm very, very tired of all the wintery weather. And my left running glove has a hole in it, dear foxy, dear foxy and my left running glove has a hole it in dear foxy, a hole.

Quest - aye, just keep ignoring the niggling voice. I've been hearing one lately too - nothing to worry about, just aware of it since peeps kept on giving me bottles of booze as thankyou pressies this past week :H... It's harder in the first days to ignore the niggling voice, but once you get past it it DOES get easier... even if it never goes away.

P3 - look forward to hearing how yer man did at his school concert

Zen - i may not have been locked in a school cupboard, but one prickly kid called Matthew gave me the evils as soon as he saw me. Didn't do bugger all. Just stared at me when i said "do you understand?"... then whispered something into the ear of the girl next to him. They sniggered. Looked at me. Sniggered again. Part of me wanted to whip a pistol from my undies and frighten the life out of the little fecker. And part of me just thought, gee it's hard been a teen sometimes, innit - like that whole working your way into the world thang; sussing who you are and what the fuck is going on with yourself and the world around you.

And random weirdos that come in and do a workshop with your class. Don't think I'll be seeing Matthew at any of my classes anytime soon.

Ok... reading time for this arse...

Comment

Evening folks

Zen- congrats on graduating from IOP :goodjob:

Will be thinkin of ya tonight Questy, try anything to occupy your mind/time to get through:l You can do it xx

Me cars still at car hospital but hopefully will be ready tomorrow. Da has a lovely fire goin so after dinner plan is to sit in front of said fire and persuade him to play scrabble with me!

Comment

xpost hiya Arsey :hallo:

Did ya survive big school?

Comment

:H Sorry just read yer post proper about getting the evils. The idea of standing in front of any crowd but esp teens scares the bejazaus outa me, so well done you

Comment

sweetpea29;1483734 wrote: :H Sorry just read yer post proper about getting the evils. The idea of standing in front of any crowd but esp teens scares the bejazaus outa me, so well done you
                          pooped me pants tho.

Comment

RunningCourage;1483735 wrote: pooped me pants tho.
                            :H Oh dear somebody's a smelly arse tonight then. Bath for you methinks and bin for yer undies!

Dinner time, see ya's later if I get a chance :hallo:

Oh and bloody well done on ignoring those voices and not touching yer 'pressies' Arsey

Comment

Just back from fat club having pork chop and veggies for tea - and not a drop of al in sight - yay !!!!

Comment

evening all, well done to quest also, quick question

why arsey called arsey?
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X