Army Thread Wednesday 27th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh bugger, things are just livening up and I must away to feed Mr JC.
    I'll may be back.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Satz and Spidey!

Inchy... they should've nailed yer skool furniture to the floor at that place!

I must go orf and rescue my sheets from the tumble dryer and take my roomie out for ye olde farewell din-dins. So I will see yiz on the morrow...

Stay warm! XXX

Comment

mollyka;1483818 wrote:
        oh yeah --- Hairy Legs:H
        I suppose I asked for that!!!!!!!!! :H :new:

Comment

*****blink***** GONE! ;o)

Comment

bye bye Zen n JC
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

spiderwoman;1483815 wrote: Evening all! In a bit earlier tonight thanks goodness.

No more work until next Wednesday, love my new job but its been a tough 3 weeks. Hope you've all stayed warm.
              Hi spidey. Enjoy your break.

mollyka;1483818 wrote:
              An interesting one Reccie --- fuckin chaos going on - reckon peeps are gonna be moved all over the gaff - prolly me included - but I ain't gonna worry - it won't be till June anyway so.......
              It's can't be nice to have uncertainty like that molls, but you're right not to worry about it until it happens. At least you're familiar with most of the branches now, I think.

Must pay a visit to Mr Sainsbury now. Catch you all tomorrow. Night.

Comment

alone again :'(
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                X