Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 28th March 2013

Morning all

Are we missing our tipster to start the thread ?

Well, the suns shining but it's Baltic and its the last day at work before Easter - happy bunny I am

Must away to the shower - laters gaters
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Morning Questy and Troopers all.

Suns up. Mess hall open. How are we all this morning? Last school workshops this morning. Not big kids, so hopefully this arse wont be bullied :H

Orf for an early morning mosey...

Comment

Last day at school...

Yayyyyy x a million
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Marnin all...yep last day at skool fir me too how is everyone? just let me rabbits out they are playing in the snow..apart from that ..probably a wee bimble round the shops after
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning all - I am finally feeling a bit better after being sick. Phew! Back to work for one day, then off Friday and Monday to hang out with my girls. Unfortunately, an elderly family member passed away so the viewing is tonight, and funeral tomorrow. He was a nice man. Very elderly and infirmed. Diabetes is a bitch I telll ya.

After the funeral I will take the kids to get their Easter pictures (yes, one is a freshman in college - I will do this until they are married!) lol.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. It's quiet around here!

Tomorrow is my day 30! Thanks to all of you.

Love you guys,

Waggy
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

morning all, hope everybody enjoys their 4 days off whilst I have to work Saturday :'( but I do have a bass lesson today, I get Friday off and I'm having an AF day tomorrow, shhh Also got the shirts I design arriving next week to be shipped to my customers in the states, really excited to send my first orders out!

Sorry about your family member Wags, but congrats on 30 days, that is just super awesome!

-Inchy
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Morning army still baltic cold here but no snow showers so far. Sorry about your relative waggy but well done on 30 days. aI didn't know you designed t-shirts Inchy you're a talented girl would love to see your work. Have a terrific thursday folks it seems most of you have a few days off for the Easter weekend.:chick::choc:

Comment

Good morning Questy, Runners, Mollymoo, Pinguuuuuuuuuu, Mickleodeon, Incherooo, Waggers.

It's OK,Inchy, won't breathe a word.

Sorry for your loss, Waggs. The photos sound wonderful though.

Not at work 'til this afternoon. I'm going through a sooooooooooooooooo tired period yet again.:upset: No way I could have been up with the larks so the boss said come in later.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post ther Foxy, marning to you.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bye
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Super excited, the first 6 t-shirts I got printed for customers (one for me ) have just arrived, feeling good!

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hiya all :wavin:

Waggy- sorry for yer loss, glad you are feeling a little better though and well done on 30 days:goodjob:

Hey Inchy- wots on the t-shirts? Glad yer feeling good

Questy- how are ye getting on? Well done on not caving last night:thumbs:

Arsey- so there'll be no McPoopy pants today hopefully?

Hiyas ta Molly, Mick, Pings, Jacks, Foxy and everyone else :waving:

Just got me car back after parting with the guts of 500 squid:egad: it had better pass the blinkin mot now or there'll be trouble.

Comment

this batch are a design featuring alice in chains singer layne staley, same guy as is in my d/p

Comment

Are you studying art?

Comment

Good morning/arvo!

Looks like everyone is getting all set for the Easter weekend. I don't feel like cooking (already made my ham well in advance!) so we might go out for Sunday brunch instead.

That's good news on the t-shirts Inchy. I saw a Celebrity Rehab with Alice in Chains old bassist (Mike Starr) who since died of an OD... I think he got kicked out of the band for his drug use. Celebrity Rehab has a very bad rate of success... five dead celebrities so far... not very good for Dr Drew.

Sweety... I hear you on the car problems... mine is giving me gip at the mo. It was in again this morning... he turned the check engine light off and said if it comes back on it'll be another 300 nicker to replace some doodad whotzit or other. It had a load of stuff done to it last week already. (

Took my mate from rehab out for dinner last night and a good time was had by all. She'll be going back home first thing tomorrow morning. And I'm orf for my first one on one this arvo... hope it's not too hectic!

Comment

Working...
                              X