Can I Have My Key To The Restroom Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, welcome back, looking forward to your posts.

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I am fairly new...had a pretty sucky year myself and tried to drown the pain an loneliness away...didn't work. So, I thought, before I completely lose my freaking mind, I had better get this shit under control. Welcome back!!!

Comment

WOW! Some great new buds!

Thank you all for the welcome back ...

I went back and read my first posts from last October ... until I went *poof* in November ... WTH was I thinking? I was rockin there for a bit!

I'm getting really tired of Day One! But here we go again ...

Actually a pretty good day. I had forgotten what it felt like to be connected here, having this place to share when the moments get rough.

Some warm stories are being posted here, and I swear even an more AMAZING amount of sucess stories in all the steps we are taking. Lovin it!

Also I had missed the giggles ... the recycle stories will never stop being my favorites! OH it's so sad and so silly how I can relate! The kid that takes my trash down the hill (yes, it's a long hill, I'm not THAT lazy!) use to to ask me how many people I had over for "the party".

"A bunch kid" LOL The depressed lady, the celebrating lady, the lonely lady, the I work hard dammit lady, the It's Raining lady, The That Date Really sucked lady ....

Next time I get the idea to not take the time to be ariound and STAY here .. someone get out the handcuffs! Better yet, its that cute guy "mike" still around? *wink*

WTE

*who's looking forward to getting to know so many new faces & grateful for the old (well not OLD .. but, but .. you get what I mean*

Comment

welcome back sweetie.:l

Comment

Working...
          X