Silly little woo hoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly little woo hoo!

Hi all... just wanted to share here b/c no one else in my life would actually get why I'm thrilled (of course, it's not like I would actually share this part of the last few months with them, but that's another story)

This is my 11th day AF (seems like a lifetime has passed though). We have our recycling picked up Monday mornings here. Usually, I wait until the bf has gone to work, and then run around the house grabbing all the hidden bottles and throw them in the recycling to get rid of the evidence. I always felt panicy because I was SURE I was going to miss one, or that my neighbors would make a comment about the strange random recycling.

Anyway, the recycling truck just came by and I had a momentary "OMG - I forgot to get rid of the evidence" panic. Then I realized - THERE ARE NO BOTTLES!!!! I haven't hidden anything, so I don't have to do that any more!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

:yay: :happy: :danthin:

(someone needs to create a snoopy dance icon)

ok, I've finished dancing around the house like an idiot... back to research...

....Maybe one more....

:wave:

*grins like a fool*

ok... better now. Honest...

Noella

Silly little woo hoo!

Fantastic Noella,
    I'm really pleased for you.

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

that's great Noella, I no longe have to hear my Husband say Good Lord, while listen to all the wine bottles clang together. Good feeling! Keep up the good work
      Mar

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

That's awesome-you must feel like a huge weight has been lifted!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

well done on the 11 AF days Noella.......that is fantastic ! I couldn't agree more, all the hiding & gettting rid of was a royal pain in the ar*e...and exhausting in itself.
          Keep up your good work, you sound like you are really in a positive frame of mind & bennefitting from being AF.

Good luck

xx

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

I swear my recycling used to echo down the neighborhood when they would come pick it up and dump it in their trucks. I would sit and cringe in my house. Excellent job on 11 days Noella!!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Last week my younger son was helping put out the recycling box and he said "you used to drink a lot of beer before didn't you Dad?"

A) made me feel good - I never thought I would be someone who used to drink "before."

B) made me feel bad - if only he (they) knew how many empty cans DIDN'T make it into the recycling box.

Well done! - Feels good not to be sneaking around hiding things - doesn't it!

Satori
              xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

woo hoo hoo! thanks for sharing!!!
                d

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Well done on 11 days, you know before I found this place I thought that I was the only one that did the hiding stuff!!!

You don't realise until you have stopped doing it just how bad you used to feel .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Right back at you, girl!!!!

:wd: :happy: :yougo: :woot:

You cheered me on when I "cut back". Most heart felt congratulations to you for your progress and best wishes for your continued success!!! Here's to 12!
                    Reach deep, find your will power.

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Thought i was the only one who hid bottles.
                      Well done on 11 days.
                      xx

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Congratulations ! Well done. Feel proud.
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

11 days is awesome. So many neigborhoods are quieter on recycling days...including mine!!!!

Keep up the good work!
                          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

WAY TO GO!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Silly little woo hoo!

Noella
                              Congrats to you. I know that sense of relief not having to worry about people looking through the recyling wondering about the volume consumed in "that house". Also the days of throwing out bottles in dumpsters away from my house are over too. Isn't it freeing?

WELL DONE!
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X