Just to see reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to see reactions

BHOG;1484314 wrote: I'll trade you 2 senators and a State AG..what you got?
    I bid VA's governor, Lt governor and attorney general, and I'll raise you Rick Cantor!

Virginia, my Virginia, what happened to you???:upset:
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Just to see reactions

BHOG;1484359 wrote: Reflecting of the populace. A woman's place is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.
      Would tend to keep one powerless, wouldn't it? My father tried it, but didn't work on tough ole' Mom. Four kids, but the woman applies for and gets a job, buys a car, goes to work, and blossoms. TA-DA! Damn, my first smile of the day.....
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Just to see reactions

Juja;1484614 wrote: I bid VA's governor, Lt governor and attorney general, and I'll raise you Rick Cantor!
        I'll see your raise, and throw in Rep Jason Chaffetz (cotboy) AND...free of charge...State Senator Chris Buttars (R, Retired) who doesn't believe in evolution because "cats and dogs don't mate." He was on the Education Committee at the time!
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Just to see reactions

Siren136;1484362 wrote: Knock me up and take my shoes and it just pisses me off. I can kick his ass in any room of the house - send him my way.
          Do you accept FedEX? If so, please provide shipping address.
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Just to see reactions

HILARIOUS

You guys are a riot!
            JUJA-Poor Virginia with Governor Ultrasound LOL
            BHOG-I'm not sure who trumps here but Virginia is a mess.

Cuccinelli,McDonnell and Cantor-hard to beat there

Comment

Just to see reactions

Our gov come cheap...only has High School Diploma, flunked college. But, he takes bribes well!
              BHOG

Comment

Just to see reactions

I believe women should know their place and be in complete submission to men.

I also just saw a flying pig.
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Just to see reactions

K-9
                  "I also just saw a flying pig."
                  Do NOT look up, and keep your hat on.
                  BHOG

Comment

Just to see reactions

Ann Carolina;1484643 wrote: You guys are a riot!
                    JUJA-Poor Virginia with Governor Ultrasound LOL
                    BHOG-I'm not sure who trumps here but Virginia is a mess.

Cuccinelli,McDonnell and Cantor-hard to beat there
                    I was ready to pick up and move after that one--that did get my blood boiling! I'm pissed as hell now just thinking about it. Thanks a lot, AC!:H:

Comment

Just to see reactions

You guys are lucky you have choices, and that a vote has meaning. Well, sort of has meaning...

This should be compulsory reading for anyone who clings to religion: Christopher Hitchens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Just to see reactions

The apostle Paul while he did a tremendous job in advancing Christianity, his personal opinion and views were at times off. Besides the times and culture were way way different back then. The Mormon Church has a shady history and is not a true Christian sect.Its more of a secret society. If Mitt Romney can head a church, would you have respect for that sect?
                        Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Just to see reactions

At the Easter service at the cathedral yesterday our Archbishop announced how happy he was that he'll be consecrating our first female bishop next week.

There was a little ripple through the congregation as everyone gave discreet claps and high fives.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Just to see reactions

Interesting

The Church of Mormon doesn't see itself as a secret society. They consider themselves as much a religion as any other. This is what I fond so fascinating--that adherents to one religion has the brass to criticize other religions.

Rather like saying my way or the highway

Comment

Just to see reactions

As I stated their history and believes do not align with true Christianity. Blacks were not allowed to join
                              and poligamy was ok. None of these are true of the Christian faith. The founder believes Jesus visited the Americas after resurrection.....I know you are a nonbeliever so please let us decicide for ourselves what aligns with our belief.
                              Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Just to see reactions

Ann Carolina;1485828 wrote: The Church of Mormon doesn't see itself as a secret society. They consider themselves as much a religion as any other. This is what I fond so fascinating--that adherents to one religion has the brass to criticize other religions.

Rather like saying my way or the highway
                                Ann.....I find it totally presumptuous of you to comment on these Disney characters when you clearly DO NOT have a degree in the history of Disney.

When Mickey married Minnie, when Donald took in Huey, louey and Dewy, whether they were sons or nephews, these are complex matters known only by experts who have studied extensively.

Now what you are saying about the Mormons is tantamount to suggesting that Superman occupy Farthing Wood, heresy of the highest order.

I can understand why true believers would wish you to be silent lest readers be confused as to which mythology was which.

Comment

Working...
                                X