Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardly any Internet here. Drizzly day, but it doesn't matter.

Have a lovely day.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tip top & all who visit today.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Tipps and...Tabbers!!! Good to see you. You alright? How's life and work etc?

Orf to get food. Done me morning run and now hank marvin. Backinamo...

Comment

Hi RC, life is grand thanks, with the exception of the obvious. Work is plodding along, doesnt stretch me too much upstairs but sure it pays the bills.

Comment

Morning Tabbers :goodjob: on showing yer face

:wavin: Arsey

Bit more of a signal at the moment, but none on the lappy - different service providers.

Made the family and our two companions Welsh rarebit for a mid-morning snack. This place is good for the soul. Everyone spread around the house being chilled. Mrs. T reading a book on the patio, tge youngest cub under a blanket on the couch, probably daydreaming about Zayn Malik (a 1D member). I'm lying on our bed, watching the surfers. About a dozen of them in the water - the tide is coming in.

My nephew is making us some lamb shanks tonight. We might head into the nearby town called Stilbaai for a few ingredients in a few hours. Or make do with what brought. Getting into a car feels like too much effort :H
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well, it is good to see you here Tabbers. I'm sure the sage ladies of the Army are there for help with "the obvious" if you want it.

Tipps - oooh... welsh rare bit.... yiv jist inspired what I'll make for me lunch!

Have got a work meeting at 11am - via skype... so to be honest, I'm sitting on me bed not really wanting to move or do any work... Ummm.... Dr Satz?!?! I think I just opened Skiverville :H

Comment

Off out into the garden very soon. I have been trying to to get a small shed built but it hasnt stopped snowing all week. Still pretty cold out but at least it is dry now.

Comment

Morning guys

Tabbers: still snowing? fecking hell, pleased the snow has left us alone this week

Tippers ur break sounds lovely, ive never had welsh rare bit

and a big hello to everyone else
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

good morning all i thot id stop by and say hi and wish all a happy Easter weekend its been a while i dont see many regs and the thread has gotten smaller

Comment

Good morning Mr T, Arsey, KTAB, Pinky and all who follow:wavin:

Mr T- glad to hear your enjoying your break

Lovely to see ya Tabbers

Ive ta make me way back to my own place today for a few things, snow is still laying thick there so just hoping can get there and back in one piece.

Comment

i figured if i was going to succeed at not drinking this would be the place to do it

Comment

Hiya Gyco,

pleased to meet you :hallo:

Comment

sweet pea: hope the snow isnt too bad for ya
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Thanks Pinky Fed up with it tbh...

Hows you? Are ya working over weekend?

Comment

Sweetpea: yeah working tomorrow, studying today and cleaning the car out as it has failed its MOT and needs scrapped, I have no luck with cars, been viewing a few, so hope to have a new car by the end of the week, thank god for mrs pinky shes loaning me sum money
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X