Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi gyco, ur right the not drinking can be easier with the army and MWO, im sure i have seen u around here a few times before?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hi Sweet 29 the feeling is mutual curious to no tho where is everyone have they left i will name a few Mario, Starts Sunshine Onie

Comment

Morning all, looks lovely and sunny but its probably arctic out there, it has been all week. Just about to take the hound for his morning constitutional though I'd have loved to stay in bed ...
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

hi Pink ive been in and out of here as much as i was in and out of AA we people with addictions have that forte hahah

Comment

littlepinkcat;1484510 wrote: Sweetpea: yeah working tomorrow, studying today and cleaning the car out as it has failed its MOT and needs scrapped, I have no luck with cars, been viewing a few, so hope to have a new car by the end of the week, thank god for mrs pinky shes loaning me sum money
            Good luck for the new car xx Its all money where they're concerned! Ive only ever had two over past 14 yrs so have been lucky enough.

Comment

Morning Spidey :hallo:

Hey Gyco, don't think Mario or Starts have left, maybe just having a break. Jackie or Molly or Mr T or someone will prob be able to fill you in proper Best wishes to ya in stopping the drinking. This place has really helped me focus and keeps me accountable

Comment

Right folks must away to shower and prepare for trek to Siberia,

Laters :hallo:

Comment

Gyco, why don't u try nd stay a while and see if it helps with the AL
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

right all u feckers that have been talking about snow, im gonna sew ur mouths up, we now have snow, lol, typical, no snow and yous lot talk about it and here it is , lol

Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Somewhere deep in the midst of Siberian winter and it's deep carpet of snow there is wandering our intrepid Peapants... can you find her?!

Comment

pepants where r ya lol
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Tabbers, Runners, Pinkles, Sweety, Spiderwoooman and the lovely Gyco (long time no see hun).

One moment while I get a wee bit of excitement out. It's a week today. It's a week today.It's a week today. IT'S A WEEK TODAY THAT I FLY TO DUBLIN. Thank you for listening to my overwhelming excitement.

Now then what to do with a Bank Hollingday.
                          Lie around in me dressing gown and take it ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooww wwwwwww or get all the shopping done for the weekend.

Oh and did I mention. It's a week today.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

J.C we should have a wee catch up soon
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gawd yes, Pinkles.
                              We lead such busy lives. You get your people to ring my people and we'll get it set up.

Or how about Monday.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

aye monda sounds good, ive no car though, well its parked outside but im not insured to drive it cause its fecked
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X