Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday it is. We'll get something sorted over the weekend.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi J C yes its been a while i couldn't get on i forgot my password but that was a lame excuse once my mind was away from being numb i got the nerve to come back i ran into a bit of a tussel the other week and also have been considered braking free again i do this every 5 years but it is very difficult when everyone around you indulges plus my age is working against me hahah there i go again making excuses hahah i still have my sense of humor or maybe it's even gotten better other then that i'm fine hope to rekindle some old friendships and some new ones take care and i could e back later

Comment

Mornign Molls,
        Gyco was an oldie when I was a newbie.

Remember Gyco, age is just a number. Without booze in me system I feel about 25 inside, shame the outside doesn't agree.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all! Gyco welcome back friend! Get back on the wagon and hang out with us. You can do this, you know you can.

Ktab sorry about the freakin snow. It snowed last week here in Philly, but I think that is it. Things are blooming and the sneeezing has begun, so apparently Spring is here.
          JC - how exciting! So happy for you Take loads of pictures - I will live vicariously through you.

Today I go to a funeral, then taking my baby girls (19, 14 and 6, OK, not babies necessarily) to get their Easter Bunny pictures. Yep, I will torture them with these pictures until they aremarried. Probably after...lol

In other news.....TODAY I AM AT 30 DAYS! Thanks so much to all of you for your support. You seriously are awesome. Hope to check back later today.

Love ya

Waggy
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning Army nice sunny spells here but baltic cold outside. Hi Tabber Pinky and Gyco and the rest niceto see you here. Not much planned today going to sort out my bedroom and go tru clothes shoes etc i don't wear anymore and put them in a chartiy bag. Need to clean the bathroom and sort out ironing. If i get half that i'll be lucky lol. Tipps you all sound so relaxed on your wee break wish i was some where warmer. Almost a week to the meetup :danthin:

Comment

Way to go Waggy! :happy:

Comment

Waggeroooo,

Had to run in the kitchen to bake you a cake.

Well done, my friend.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm getting done on the 3rd, me hair that is.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

what a greeting i new it would be that way thanx gang and i will be sticking around for as long as need be someone turns 30 lol i dont remember 30 other then my brother put a note on the garage door saying great to see you made it to 30 sorry to see your HAIR DIDNT HAHAH at the end of June i retire from the job ive been on for many years good i decided to come here never no how much trouble a person can get into when they have all that time on there hands might even visit Europe one day take care off to church soon to celebrate Good Friday

Comment

Afternoon just back from local Tesco. Got 2 pks of hot cross buns the first i bought this Easter. Just havin 2 now with butter yummy. It wasn't too busy and only in Ireland all the booze locked away:H. I believe the queses outside Tesco and off liceinses etc was out the door. Nice sunny day here if still cold.

Comment

Good Friday to all the ARMY!
                        Not a lot going on in Wasatch-land today, work until 11 AM then off for the weekend. Just trying to get my laptop back up and running (new hard drive) and finish my University enrollment. Oh, yeah and a paper due on Logic and Reasoning monday, so that will occupy part of my weekend. And some "Harry Homeowner" chores.
                        Must be time to come out of Hibernation.

And a special shout out to Waggy:

CONGRATULATIONS! You DID IT. How does it feel for you?
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Marnin/arvo! Good to see Gyco posting!

Congratulations on your 30 days Waggy... an even bigger achievement seeing as you have had so much stuff going on in that time.

Been up since the wee smalls thanks to a computerized telemarketing call. Those things really are aggravating... picking up the darn phone to a recorded message... grrrrr...

Had a good time at dinner last night. They are older people but they both had a great sense of humour. Housework and running errands on the agenda today, with a trip to Costco. Not exactly rivetting stuff but I can think of worse!

Hope a'body is having a lekker Friday!

Comment

ALL GONE HOME HERE - SO
                            SKIVERVILLE IS OPEN !!!!
                            inkele:inkele:inkele:

Comment

Happy Easter Army.
                              Well done Waggy!!!!
                              Buy me present at Costco Zenny!
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

congrats to waggy!

haven't read back yet, will be lurking a lot tonight coz I'm not drinking and am super nervous. Also just nearly didn't post here because I saw Friday and was really sure it was Saturday, until I realised I'm not at work! xD
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X