Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm pretty damn anxious molly, haven't done this for more than 1 or 2 days in about 2 years now (time flies huh?) have no clue what to expect this time
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Good day to all, I am off to do harry homeowner stuff with DW.
      I'll be back on line later in the day, I imagine.
      Stay Strong, everybody...and Inchy, that includes you, my friend!
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Nothing beats a Costco rotisserie chicken... Stuffed.com.

Sorry Mama... I forgot yer pressie... ;o)

Good luck tonight Inchy... it will be fine, and just come on here to natter and pass the time... xxx

Gawd, I ate so much of that chicken, my jeans are strangling me! :yukko:

Comment

Waves hi from a hotel in Nottingham ...
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Hi Army

Back from a fab break in JC country. Very cold but so wonderful, how lucky are we that we can get a second chance.

Looking forward to the Dublin meetup but a bit nervous at the same time if you know what i mean?? Something to do with my MWO name?

Comment

haven't been drinking alot molly, about 10 units a night, in roughly a three hour period of time so doubt that's enough to have any physical effect, unles my meds have an impact on that too, but also doubt that. Just worried about cravings/how I'll feel/getting to sleep as my method has been to drink so much in a short space of time I find it impossible to stay awake xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

anon;1484796 wrote: Hi Army

Back from a fab break in JC country. Very cold but so wonderful, how lucky are we that we can get a second chance.

Looking forward to the Dublin meetup but a bit nervous at the same time if you know what i mean?? Something to do with my MWO name?
                Hey you can't be any more socially awkward than me...
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Evening folks :hallo:

Mrs A- its lovely to see ya back. Glad you had a nice break

Pings- are you away for a few days? If so hope ya have a nice time.

Inchy- will be thinking of ya tonight :l

Molls and Zens- I hear ya's on eating bit too much, just had the most delish fish n chips ever- know its meant to be a fasting day but I did fast all day..... til tonight! May need to lie down for a bit.

Made it back from Siberia btw!

Comment

Hear you Pingt:goodjob:

Thanks Sweetie. How are you? Cold here too

Comment

BTW Hello Inchy!!

Comment

Evening all,
                        Glad you're home safe and sound Mrs A. Your week sounded like bliss according to the texts.

Love Nottingham, Pings. Our Jenz went to Uni there,lovely city.

Sweety,is this the 500 cals 2 days a week thing, you're doing?

Marathon shop today. All cupboards and freezer full as I won't be here to do it next weekend. Can't for the life of me remember what I'm doing..................oh yes I'm going to Dubbers.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Mrs A! and thanks sweetpea

Have just finished the dreaded student loan application, only scholarships and accommodation still to apply for!

Comment

Hi Mrs A, Im grand so, still not fully recovered from cold/flu thing and due back ta work Monday so hopefully will feel better by then.
                            Down staying with me Dad as my place is still covered in snow and has no internet! Have him tortured playing scrabble God love him!

Comment

:waving: Jacks and Inchy

Jacks- don't/cant do diets! Its just cause was on the road much of day and then Da offered to get us fish n chips- couldn't say no!

Comment

Evening... did i hear fish n chips..?

Mmmmmmmmmmm....... luverly..........

Comment

Working...
                                X