Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gawd 500 cals is just one bar of chocolate. Someone at work has resurrected the cabbage soup diet.

Can't remember the last time I had fish and chips. :upset:

I've got prawns tonight and an avocado. Wonder what I'll do with them :H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1484826 wrote: Evening... did i hear fish n chips..?

Mmmmmmmmmmm....... luverly..........

Ah Arsey yer too late m'dear. Wait til I see if theres some bread n butter for ya...

Comment

JackieClaire;1484828 wrote: Gawd 500 cals is just one bar of chocolate. Someone at work has resurrected the cabbage soup diet.

Can't remember the last time I had fish and chips. :upset:

I've got prawns tonight and an avocado. Wonder what I'll do with them :H
        Wouldn't fancy sittin next nor near cabbage soup woman, you keep clear Jacks ya hear?

Loves prawns I do

Comment

neither a fan of fish or chips xD
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1484831 wrote: neither a fan of fish or chips xD
            Inchy- ya need to taste these ones. I'd say they're the best between both Britain and Ireland People travel miles to get some of this boyos fish seriously!

Comment

haha, you'll never sell it to me, don't like any fish at all, except fish fingers xD
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

anon;1484796 wrote: Hi Army

Back from a fab break in JC country. Very cold but so wonderful, how lucky are we that we can get a second chance.

Looking forward to the Dublin meetup but a bit nervous at the same time if you know what i mean?? Something to do with my MWO name?
                You 'll be grand Ms A . inyour element running and us cheering yer on. Great way for us all to break the ice - imo
                Casual - no glitz & glitter hate it !
                Unless Molls is wearing her ball gown to the race :H and JC her mega expensive wellies :H

Comment

Welcome back Whizzy! )

Was down in Ft. Lauderdale for an appointment this arvo... managed to make it back before the feckin awful Friday arvo traffic thank Gawd.

And I bought myself some Macadamia oil hair stuff that was on sale. It's supposed to be like Argan (Moroccan) oil. I got shampoo, conditioner, jar of deep conditioning mask and a bottle of dry styling oil for $15. :wow: Chuffed.com.

Feeling right bloody lazy. Was supposed to go for an early bite to eat but think I'm going to pass on it and slob. Carting all this extra weight around isn't easy ya know! :H I must have been a bit on the thin side before because I'm still within normal weight for my height. Beats the heck out of me cos I feel and look like a bloody porker. I don't think it's remnants of the eating disorder (that is the hot topic everywhere these days, from IOP to the boards) as it feels dead uncomfortable at this weight. Note to self: STOP FECKIN EATING! Or: BECOME ANOREXIC AGAIN! One or the bloody other... gah!.............

Comment

satz123;1484840 wrote: You 'll be grand Ms A . inyour element running and us cheering yer on. Great way for us all to break the ice - imo
                    Casual - no glitz & glitter hate it !
                    Unless Molls is wearing her ball gown to the race :H and JC her mega expensive wellies :H
                    This conjures up images. Can JC wear a ballgown with the wellies... are they expensive enough to carry it off?!

Comment

sweetpea29;1484834 wrote: Inchy- ya need to taste these ones. I'd say they're the best between both Britain and Ireland People travel miles to get some of this boyos fish seriously!
                      Here you! Ya think we don't have chippers in Scotland then? Bloody sassenachs! :H

Comment

:hiya: Hiya Satzy and Zens,

Zenny- I do believe it was the chippers in Scotland invented the deep-fried mars bar:H No?

Comment

sweetpea29;1484849 wrote:
                          Zenny- I do believe it was the chippers in Scotland invented the deep-fried mars bar:H No?
                          OMG... I've heard about that. How feckin grotesque!!! :yuk: These people can't be living to a ripe old age, that's for sure... lol

Comment

Zenstyle;1484844 wrote: This conjures up images. Can JC wear a ballgown with the wellies... are they expensive enough to carry it off?!
                            I can wear them with my very expensive red wedding dress.

Honest Zens you'll have to start the things I have bought on e-bay while hammered thread again.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1484845 wrote: Here you! Ya think we don't have chippers in Scotland then? Bloody sassenachs! :H
                              We're not Sassenachs - we's Oirish

Comment

I'll have to defend English fish and chips. None finer than those from Whitby.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X