Army Thread Friday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1484850 wrote: OMG... I've heard about that. How feckin grotesque!!! :yuk: These people can't be living to a ripe old age, that's for sure... lol
    :H The thought would make ya spew! One of me bros went to uni there and I remember him telling us about them :yuk: is right

Comment

Since I can't make it accross the ocean for the meet up, who will send me pictures?
      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Oh feck, wot have I started?

Comment

sweetpea29;1484849 wrote: :hiya: Hiya Satzy and Zens,

Zenny- I do believe it was the chippers in Scotland invented the deep-fried mars bar:H No?
          :egad: Mad feckers:H

Comment

:hiya: hiya Boggy

Comment

JackieClaire;1484851 wrote: I can wear them with my very expensive red wedding dress.
              :H:H:H Classic!!! Have you still got that feckin thing?!

Comment

Yep Boggerman - photos sans Satz - too scary :H

Comment

thank god I don't use ebay xD
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Zenstyle;1484862 wrote: :H:H:H Classic!!! Have you still got that feckin thing?!
                    Do we all want to see this dress ? YES !!

Comment

JackieClaire;1484851 wrote:
                      Honest Zens you'll have to start the things I have bought on e-bay while hammered thread again.
                      I woz going to go and bump it... but it's not there is it? Maybe I'll do a new one next week and get Oners to do a guest appearance with her smelly sock and Dora the Explorer stories. And Pops with the surveillance camera... hahaha! And wasn't it Missy that bought all the gym equipment? OMG... what are we loike?

Comment

Zenstyle;1484862 wrote: :H:H:H Classic!!! Have you still got that feckin thing?!
                        Of course. It's too good to give away.

Boggy sent me your e-mail and I'll sent you one or two or three or four especially hand picked photos.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1484854 wrote: We're not Sassenachs - we's Oirish
                          Not you ya daft bint... that Sweety one! :H There is honour amongst bogtrotters... I got yer back there Satzy! )

Comment

Zenstyle;1484873 wrote: Not you ya daft bint... that Sweety one! :H There is honour amongst bogtrotters... I got yer back there Satzy! )
                            Oi, I is Oirish, got the red hair and freckles, the temper and mac in me name so there!

Comment

satz123;1484859 wrote: :egad: Mad feckers:H
                              :H:H:H

If that's not an addict's way of doing death by chocolate I don't know what is...

Sweety... are they battered and all?!

Comment

sweetpea29;1484875 wrote: Oi, I is Oirish, got the red hair and freckles, the temper and mac in me name so there!
                                Well in THAT bloody case girl... don't be leaving yer Celtic counterparts out of the chipper discussions in future!!! :H (I am totally kidding with you by the way... lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X