X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 29 March

still not had a drink shh
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Inchy
      Buy Epsom Salts tomorrow - have a long soak - you'll sleep like a log:goodjob:

Comment

JackieClaire;1485000 wrote: Dya think fishnets would be taking a bit too far?
        Noooo.....

What do you reckon the chances of getting molls to wear her polka dot dressing gown are?

RunningCourage;1485006 wrote:
        Um some peeps seem to be getting dressed up for next weekend. Erm... I kinda don't do dressing up. Bit o' a scruffbags me. Hair awry, clothes unironed, nearly always in a pair of old sneakers. Hope that's OK.
        Oh good...a fellow scruffbag.

Comment

:bedtime:
          Long day at the coalface !

Comment

Recluse;1485026 wrote:

Oh good...a fellow scruffbag.
            Excellent : no pressure to doll ourselves up - LOVE it !!!:goodjob:

Comment

self confessed scruff over here, only own one set of smart clothes for interview, will stick with jeans n band shirts thanks

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

mollyka;1485034 wrote: :H - I'm gonna wipe the food off the collar of it next weekend and go visit you in the Bracken Court in it:H

Now ----- you think I'm JOKING - doncha ------- doncha:H

Ah fuck Jacks --- you in the wellies and me in the polka dots - asking for the fella from MWO at reception ---- HOW GOOD WOULD THAT BE?

Nighters
                :H:H:H I'll be waiting with the camera!

Night

Comment

Don't forget the curlers and mascara halfway down yer face.

Night night, hun. I'll ackshully be there this time next week.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

in a shocking move I am going to go to bed before midnight absolutely sober. this has not happened since... oh lordy I don't know when. So so tired. thanks for sticking with me all,

-Inchy

Comment

Working...
                    X