Lushy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lushy

Lush,I have been in formally auditing your how to be a bitch class. Well I put it into motion last week. My mail carrier is supposed to bring your packages to your home if you live 1/10 of a mile or less from your mail box. I live 1/8.(yes I measured I have OCD) She left me a card telling me I had a package to pick up at the post office. I have had it with this woman. She is always doing this; even lost packages at Christmas. So I go to the post office speak to the supervisior, and she tells him she can't drive up our driveway because of the snow. I say OH HeLL NO! She and I both drive identical jeeps and mine makes it just fine. Today she put my package on the porch!! A victory Thanks to you lush! I would never had done that otherwise. But..My husband said there ya go piss her off she can really screw with your mail. I said is she in the freakin' mafia? Am I going to find a horse's head in the mailbox? I can take her down! I'm signing him up for your class next
    Love Ya
    Mary

Lushy

Mary, I am touched. I am honored to be helping to put more bitches out into the world.

And you know what? I need to know if that is a rule in my area as well. Last week they jammed a box in my mailbox that was entirely too big for the mailbox and I had to crowbar it out of there. I will get out my ruler today and see how far away it is!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy

Way to go Mary!:H You Bitch.
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Lushy

Lushy, I live in the country, but I called the headquarters of the USPS. I got a girl who said "I"ve never heard that before" In her best cheerleader voice! Another sign George W Bush is in charge! I live in VA, call your local postmaster they should know. I think it should apply to all areas.
        Mary

Comment

Lushy

hey now Simey, you can't blame Bush for the lousy post office...why? because they've always been lousy! those dingbats have screwed up everything of mine they've ever touched.

question for you gals: I want to play. Whats the male version of Bitch?
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lushy

Men can be Bitches. D, just join in
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lushy

male witches are warlocks...am I a bitchlock? a warbitch? I'm having identity issues!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lushy

You are a Mitch.

Comment

Lushy

UGH
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lushy

D - you shouldn't have started that one ...

You could be a warlitch ... or worse still ... a bitcock.

Comment

Lushy

whorelock??

Comment

Lushy

I call my Hubby a "bitch" all the time! Affectionately, of coarse...:h
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Lushy

Saint Jude is that a black lab? I have one too. Her name is Talulah. Cute pic by the way. My Husband is Damn GREG!!

Comment

Lushy

yes, I think I was asking for trouble in hindsight
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lushy

I know D, you can have your own special "man bitch" name. D-Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X