Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Tis all good

So tell us before i head to bed, what are ya havin for breakfast?

Comment

The house that G built.

sweetpea29;1499742 wrote: Tis all good

So tell us before i head to bed, what are ya havin for breakfast?
      You'll have to subscribe to my website for that info Sweetpea. It's only $99 per month, with lot's of recipes I flog from here.....

(vegemite and avocado on toast most likely)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1499754 wrote:

(vegemite and avocado on toast most likely)
        I hope you don't combine the two....that'd be sacrilegious.

Morning, from another Melburnian.
        Remember: A craving will never last as long as a hangover, and you'll never wake up wishing you'd drank the night before. (Thank you K9Lover)

Comment

The house that G built.

kambob;1499779 wrote: I hope you don't combine the two....that'd be sacrilegious.

Morning, from another Melburnian.
          Morning Kambob, and welcome friend.

Don't tell me you've never tried vegemite and avocado on toast?! You must!

How are you travelling?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1499800 wrote: Morning Kambob, and welcome friend.

Don't tell me you've never tried vegemite and avocado on toast?! You must!

How are you travelling?

Travelling well thanks Guitarista (touch-wood, don't want to put the moccas on myself!) :H

I'm just peeved that I have to work on this beautiful autumn day: far too nice to be stuck inside!

And re your recipe suggestion....vegemite alone, yep....avocado alone....yep...but together it would texturally resemble a snot-sammich. So, NO
            :thanks: Hahahahaha.

kambob
            Remember: A craving will never last as long as a hangover, and you'll never wake up wishing you'd drank the night before. (Thank you K9Lover)

Comment

The house that G built.

kambob;1499809 wrote: Travelling well thanks Guitarista (touch-wood, don't want to put the moccas on myself!) :H

I'm just peeved that I have to work on this beautiful autumn day: far too nice to be stuck inside!

And re your recipe suggestion....vegemite alone, yep....avocado alone....yep...but together it would texturally resemble a snot-sammich. So, NO
              :thanks: Hahahahaha.

kambob
              Glad you're travelling well. Regional Victoria, where I was first introduced to the veg/avo on toast combo would be aghast, flummoxed I say, with your comments. :H

Have a beaut rest of the week. I'm orf and into it.

Ooroo.

Comment

The house that G built.

Greetings from downunder.

Hope everyone is well.

Laying more bricks to the foundation today. Off to see Jim, a run and swim then a meeting with a couple of good lookin' chicks to work on a project i'm excited about.

Think positive.

Day 13. Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

Beaut run and swim earlier, then lunch with a good friend.

Safe and sound at home tonight.

The feelings good. Ooroo.

Comment

The house that G built.

There are times when a girl's just gotta jump in, and the avo/marmite combo is one of them. Scrummy! Salivating this end - perhaps been isolating a tad too long (!), but hey, whatever takes your fancy. Very happy to have taken the time to scroll back and see the little shout out from my dear friend Juja. How you going girlfriend :heartsnflowers:
                    You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

The house that G built.

Another thumbs up for the vegemite/avo toast combo. :goodjob:

I hope this house gets built soon so I can pop in for brekky.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning Free fly and all from a wild and wooly beach.

Enjoying a cwaffee, and might just fire up some avo and vegemite on toast. Looking forward to a relaxing, meditative jog along the beach, followed by an invigorating dip in the bay to iron out the cobwebs, and let me know i'm alive. hehe. The tourists will be gawking at the mad bloke swimming emerging Daniel craig style from the water. I usually here them screaming excitedly......'look, look, it's Daniel Craig!.......no, no, it's crocodile Dundee!'

Have a great weekend everyone. Think positive.

Day 14.

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1500923 wrote: Another thumbs up for the vegemite/avo toast combo. :goodjob:

I hope this house gets built soon so I can pop in for brekky.
                          'The coffee's hot and the toast is brown' Glassy!

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1500925 wrote: Morning Free fly and all from a wild and wooly beach.

Enjoying a cwaffee, and might just fire up some avo and vegemite on toast. Looking forward to a relaxing, meditative jog along the beach, followed by an invigorating dip in the bay to iron out the cobwebs, and let me know i'm alive. hehe. The tourists will be gawking at the mad bloke swimming emerging Daniel craig style from the water. I usually here them screaming excitedly......'look, look, it's Daniel Craig!.......no, no, it's crocodile Dundee!'

Have a great weekend everyone. Think positive.

Day 14.
                            On that note G, and having had late night snack of marmite & avo, I shall retire with thoughts of Croc D & 007 rippling outa the water. Tis sweet dreams for moi! Nig hty night! :l
                            You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

The house that G built.

FreeFly;1500927 wrote: On that note G, and having had late night snack of marmite & avo, I shall retire with thoughts of Croc D & 007 rippling outa the water. Tis sweet dreams for moi! Nig hty night! :l
                              Night FF,

Thankfully I look nothing like either of 'em.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1500926 wrote: 'The coffee's hot and the toast is brown' Glassy!
                                Ok Sweetheart - 6 o'clock I'm going down.
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X