Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Yo!

Day 6. Racking up those AF days like a string of pearls, as Nurdl from Joisey say's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hiya! How's G-Man doing today? It's still Friday for me. Bed is beckoning, lol. I have a cross fit workout in the morning.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

Siren136;1507202 wrote: Hiya! How's G-Man doing today? It's still Friday for me. Bed is beckoning, lol. I have a cross fit workout in the morning.
        Cross fit I love it!

Hey there G Man
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The house that G built.

G'day Siren and Techstar.

Nice to see you both.

Going good here thanks Siren. Enjoy cross fit! You might just about be getting into it as I write.

Nice home cooked lunch with a girlfriend, and an invitation to a b'day party, but i'm a bit tired so an early night here, and will wake up fresh as a daisy i'm sure.

Take care all and think positive.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Greetings everyone,

Top of the morning from a fresh, crisp but looking to be sunny autumn Melbourne day.

A run and a dip in the bay followed by brunch and making music with my band. May follow up on a social invitation for later this evening to see another band. Yes, that would be cool.

Hope all are good.

Day 7. Bring it on.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hiya G and Clan, How's everyone been?

Trip to CA was lovely, had a few tempting moments, but managed fine. Probably one of the best vacations I have had in many, many moons. My daughter is off to Paris and I am safe and sound home now. Wiped out!

How's the house construction these days? Hope you all are well. In my thoughts, P.
              "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

The house that G built.

Persephone1;1507564 wrote: Hiya G and Clan, How's everyone been?

Trip to CA was lovely, had a few tempting moments, but managed fine. Probably one of the best vacations I have had in many, many moons. My daughter is off to Paris and I am safe and sound home now. Wiped out!

How's the house construction these days? Hope you all are well. In my thoughts, P.
                Great to see you Persephone! And glad you're home safe and sound. Did you bump into any celebrities in CA, aside from you're daughter of course? The Hoff? Henry Rollins? Cher?

Construction going okay. Brick by brick, one day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi G! And hi to the unruly bunch living here! I've come to say I am moving in, so please make some room. I am a helluva cook, so I will be helping Siren in the kitchen, and I make it spicy too!
                  I will be doing night rounds to make sure everyone is safely tucked in. I WILL wear my nurses uniform, so everyone please do what the nice nurse says!
                  That being said, I am putting on a kettle, making some homemade macaroni and cheese with a kick, and cleaning all these bathrooms! Geez, you would think a Rock Star lives here or something!
                  Good habits every day, even when it's hard. No drinking 91 days, no nicotine 4 days, and now making new habits to form our foundation. Make the bed every day, it's awesome! I feel like a normie when I do that.
                  Also, planning out a grocery list, weekly menu, and doing all my prep work on the week-end for the week. (Instead of drinking vodka from my water bottle at the grocery store and forgetting what I bought).
                  Oh, and my grass is mowed!
                  My homework is done!
                  My house is semi clean!
                  My kids are happy!
                  So I now feel like I can be a productive member of G-bloke's household! Is there any more room? I can borrow BHOGs tassels if that helps?
                  Day 1 again 11/5/19
                  Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                  Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                  Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                  11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                  12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

Nursie;1507703 wrote: Hi G! And hi to the unruly bunch living here! I've come to say I am moving in, so please make some room. I am a helluva cook, so I will be helping Siren in the kitchen, and I make it spicy too!
                    I will be doing night rounds to make sure everyone is safely tucked in. I WILL wear my nurses uniform, so everyone please do what the nice nurse says!
                    That being said, I am putting on a kettle, making some homemade macaroni and cheese with a kick, and cleaning all these bathrooms! Geez, you would think a Rock Star lives here or something!
                    Good habits every day, even when it's hard. No drinking 91 days, no nicotine 4 days, and now making new habits to form our foundation. Make the bed every day, it's awesome! I feel like a normie when I do that.
                    Also, planning out a grocery list, weekly menu, and doing all my prep work on the week-end for the week. (Instead of drinking vodka from my water bottle at the grocery store and forgetting what I bought).
                    Oh, and my grass is mowed!
                    My homework is done!
                    My house is semi clean!
                    My kids are happy!
                    So I now feel like I can be a productive member of G-bloke's household! Is there any more room? I can borrow BHOGs tassels if that helps?
                    Nursie! Can you come over to my place on your 'off days' ? lease:
                    What's your hourly charge? I'll pay anything!!!! :nutso:
                    Keeping up with my house and kids, even not drinking, is like bailing out the a Titanic with a Dixie Cup! ....well, OK, it is ALOT easier without AL, thats for sure

I'd move into G'Blokes kingdom in a heartbeat, but I know if I brought the Twin Tornadoes' no one would ever forgive me! :H

Still, I always feel safer here with you around :l
                    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

The house that G built.

There are unfortunately no off days, dear Kradle! That is why we must leave our families to fend for themselves and move in with G! Lol
                      Day 1 again 11/5/19
                      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

The house that G built.

Nursie;1507752 wrote: There are unfortunately no off days, dear Kradle! That is why we must leave our families to fend for themselves and move in with G! Lol
                        Yes. :H

I am not the tidiest of persons, but I will declare.......I DO bathe every day.

Welcome Nursie. It's good to see you here. Drop in anytime you like, and I hope it will be often.

Hey Kradle, your twin tornadoes are welcome anytime! We could channel all that energy into laying bricks!

It's Monday morning here. Off to my martial arts class in town later, and then likely have lunch at a table for one, people watch a bit and relax. Work Tuesday, then a couple of weeks off.

Oh, and Nursie......You'll wear your nurses uniform? OMG! :h

Take care y'all. Think positive.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hugs G :h:h
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The house that G built.

NoraC;1507870 wrote: Hugs G :h:h
                            Thanks Nora. :l:l:l:h Back at ya.

How are you doing?

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1507864 wrote: It's Monday morning here. Off to my martial arts class in town later, and then likely have lunch at a table for one, people watch a bit and relax.
                              OOOOO!!! Which martial arts do you do, G? I love people watching! Have a great day!
                              Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

Taking it easy today. Feels great.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X