The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Morning FAL and y'all from a brisk, crisp, and hopefully soon to be sunny Oz morning.

Off to class today. Usually a hoot, and i often even learn something. And.....there's chicks. Take care everyone.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi Mr. G!

Glad you're back on track my dear friend. Staying sober should be your number one priority, everything else will turn out eventually. Have fun at class and enjoy the chicks!

Now get out there and do your best friend!

Love ya!!

K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks Niner!

All good here, and off to work this weekend. Wishing everyone a safe, sober and magical weekend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Back in the game too G - nice to have company! Crazy what things we allow into our lives to derail us isn't it! I hate giving control away, but I seem to manage to keep doing it...
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

scottish lass;1573582 wrote: Back in the game too G - nice to have company! Crazy what things we allow into our lives to derail us isn't it! I hate giving control away, but I seem to manage to keep doing it...
            Hi Scottish Lass! Good to see you again.

The fact that we are both here and having a crack speaks volumes to ourselves i think. For me, it's now about a committment to self.

Have a great weekend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning y'all from Oz.

Day 6. Expecting a negative response from work around some BS this week, but i'm ready for the worst case scenario. No derailment here. Looking forward to a great day ahead.

Take care everyone.

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr. G, glad to see you here. And, congrats on day 6. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing, me thinks.

Warmest,
                Free at Last
                "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

The house that G built.

Hiya FAL. Yep.

Meet you in the 100 day club soon.

Have a beaut evening friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

* knock * * knock *

Got room for one more?
                    Also back on track and pulling out all the stops, this time
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The house that G built.

sunshine_gg;1574759 wrote: * knock * * knock *

Got room for one more?
                      Also back on track and pulling out all the stops, this time
                      Hey GG!

Good to see you. Come on in and make yourself at home.

There will be no alcohol for this hombre today.

Comment

The house that G built.

For me, sobriety must be an inside job. So i've been taking a leaf out of Free at last's book and meditating on what i am thankful for at the start of the day, and at the end of it.

Gratitude thinking over deprivation thinking is the key for me. Daily action with this sort of thinking is where i'm at.

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

Howdy G Man
                          just stop by to give hello. Wondered how you've been. Been riding any motorcycle?

Sam
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

The house that G built.

Happy Monday! x
                            AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

The house that G built.

Gidday Sam,

I'm really good thanks mate. Need to clean bike up a bit before i ride her. Looking to do that real soon. Hope all's well with you.

Hiya Wine-no!

Good to see you. Happy monday to you too friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi G-ster, Scottish Lass and SunnyGG!!!!

Glad to see ALL of you. Dust yourselves off and get back to it! I know you all can do it...I have faith in each of you!

Happy Monday :yuk:

Love,
                                Niner
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X