X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1639992 wrote: :l:l
    Need to talk about it?

All you can do is move on from here, and you sound good!
    Thanks Niner.

Nah, i'm feeling pretty good i gotta say, but appreciate your offer and will keep it in mind.

Onwards into the day here. Things are actually looking fairly rosy. Thanks my friend. have a beeewdy. :l

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1640010 wrote: Thanks Niner.

Nah, i'm feeling pretty good i gotta say, but appreciate your offer and will keep it in mind.

Onwards into the day here. Things are actually looking fairly rosy. Thanks my friend. have a beeewdy. :l

Yo!
      How you doing today Gman? I always enjoy your posts. You are a true gentleman and I appreciate your honesty in this journey. Just thinking of you this morning.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

The house that G built.

Multiple :l Mr. G. I think Satz says it perfectly- many of us here are chipping away at our addiction and our old mind sets. Geez I should change my name to Chip!! But then, of course, I'd gave to change my gender and learn how to surf...oh...and move to LA :egad:

Sorry Niner...

G Man I was watching Fat Dick and Nearly dead again the other day and I paid more attention the end where he's back in Australia, running on the beach, meeting friends..
        Wow! You have one gorgeous Country!
        Love you, :l:h
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Oops!!! That should Sick!!!
          God I hate Auto correct sometimes ...
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Kradle123;1640570 wrote: Oops!!! That should Sick!!!
            God I hate Auto correct sometimes ...
            OMG Kradle, I was wondering what the hell kind of show that was!
            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hahahaha"fat dick"li burst out laughing
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

The house that G built.

Fat dick? ha!

Hi y'all! Warms me little heart reading your posts, thank you.

Day 5 and gr8 to be alive. :welcome:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Good to see ya Mr.G
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

The house that G built.

Oh my gosh ... Fat dick, Does his best friends,.... MWO is going to get shut down for real if the people in charge catch wind of this thread :H!

Comment

The house that G built.

Yeah I was wondering "WHAT??" I saw that documentary and I don't remember seeing a Fat Dick!

How are you today G-ster? Hangin' in there?

I hope you all have a great day...now get out there and do your best friend!!!
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

I was reading this at work and started laughing out loud! I love autocorrect sometimes!

Hope all is well with you, Mr. G. Beach, music, sun... whatever you need.

Pav

Comment

The house that G built.

Hiya Pav and y'all,

Yep, hanging in there Niner. A bit wobbly today which was work related/i allowed myself to get worked up over nothing really. It's ok on the work front though. One does git a little touchy in very early sobriety doesn't one? hehe. I did work through it and survived. An interesting experience/mind battle. This is where i think meditation and mindfulness practice can be handy. Learning how to seperate from thoughts, not attach to them and watch them drift by.

Beautiful sunny autumn/fall day here. Sat on the beach for awhile, gentle breeze, most folks at work. Went for a swim and a seagull pooped on me. They tell me this is a sign of good luck.....ain't it? ain't it?

Anyway, this fat dick has got day 5 done and dusted. Time for some ice cream and a little reading.

Take care everyone.

Comment

The house that G built.

Seagull poop is the ultimate in good luck G-Man. You are in for a year of blessings!!

I am still touchy and grouchy, so I don't know about it being an early sobriety thing...then again, maybe that's just me. :dunno:

You guys think this thread is X rated, take a peek at those wild chicks in the One Step At A Time Thread, they (ok, I admit I am a part of it) are having some sort of wild orgy over there. LOL

Get out there and do your best friend(s)!
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1641554 wrote: Seagull poop is the ultimate in good luck G-Man. You are in for a year of blessings!!

I am still touchy and grouchy, so I don't know about it being an early sobriety thing...then again, maybe that's just me. :dunno:

You guys think this thread is X rated, take a peek at those wild chicks in the One Step At A Time Thread, they (ok, I admit I am a part of it) are having some sort of wild orgy over there. LOL

Get out there and do your best friend(s)!
                              I'm far too naive and pure for THAT thread!

A year of blessings is on the cards for us all when we choose sober living i reckon Niner. It's all up to me. That's pretty cool. A lot of power in that.

Day 6 and into my bag of trix.

Have a beeewdy out there y'all.

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X