The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

No. I'm selling you out like a SPECIAL dance hall girl. Now get in there and make us some money...mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Oh my, we've sure driven down the value of G-Mans property, haven't we? There goes the neighborhood.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1487508 wrote: No. I'm selling you out like a SPECIAL dance hall girl. Now get in there and make us some money...mama needs a new pair of shoes!

Oh my, we've sure driven down the value of G-Mans property, haven't we? There goes the neighborhood.
      Lawdy! :H:H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Maybe we could build one of those Indian sweat lodge things...or a steam room, I'm not really sure what that is though:H, just see them in the movies..I think the first thing to build should be the drum riser

Comment

The house that G built.

G- you certainly have attracted a varied band of followers. Your house is being built on very strong foundations, and it is great to see so many celebrated artists working on this project.
          All of the strengths, overcoming one another's weakness, certainly this will be a monument of success!
          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

Yes BB. The people here are amazing, and I take inspiration from the strength of spirit and friendship constantly on display around here. For me, my 'recovery' journey has to be a personal one, but I also get huge benefits in sharing it here with like minded folk.

Saturday morning here in Melbourne town, and debut gig tonight for my new band. Will be fun.

Hope everyone is well. Have a safe, sober and magical weekend y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Good Luck tonight Mr. G!! :

Have a wonderful time. You'll have a comfy, cozy home to come back to after the show. :l
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G
                I hope you didn't hit a cable while you were digging and kill the interwebs yesterday. Maybe it's accidentally meddling with this newfangled NBN thing that brought MWO to its knees.

Good luck tonight. I hope you have a fantastic time. Wish I was in Melbourne so I could come and hear your lovely music.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks Kradle and Glassy!

Have a great weekend friends. :h

Comment

The house that G built.

G - as requested, I'm looking after the sanitation side of things. Have today ordered twelve of the following for use throughout the house.

Nose Shaped Soap & Sanitizer Dispenser - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Comment

The house that G built.

tawnyfrog;1488192 wrote: G - as requested, I'm looking after the sanitation side of things. Have today ordered twelve of the following for use throughout the house.

Nose Shaped Soap & Sanitizer Dispenser - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
                      Thanks Frog. Must admit, I've never LOL'd so hard in my life. The nose gel dispenser sure has got my household talking. It's one of those zany, whacky left of centre things that you'd just never think of. Double the order!

Roight. Re stringing the axe and off to the gig. Where do you want the drum riser Bird?

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey y'all. Hope everyone's doing ok.

Here's a pic of my band last sat night.

Have a positive week all.

G bloke. Attached files [img]/converted_files/2090843=7529-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

The house that G built.

I also would like to hear the band, G!
                          Currently, I am working on solar panel installation for the house of G. Do you have any idea regarding the size of the needed service, in total watts?

TF...that is an incredible product. I'm glad you were able to sniff it out for the house!
                          BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1489288 wrote: I also would like to hear the band, G!
                            Currently, I am working on solar panel installation for the house of G. Do you have any idea regarding the size of the needed service, in total watts?

!
                            Hi all!

Bald bloke. Great stuff. We'll need at least 50,000 watts minimum I think. There are a lot of guitar amplifiers and lifestyle accessories to power!

It's a lovely morning here, well, it's now lunchtime, but I've nowhere in particular to be this weekend, so enjoying the me time. Off for a run and a swim in the bay, where the 12c degree temp is bound to wake me up!

Be well everyone. Have a safe, sober and magical weekend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Nose gell dispensers, lifestyle appliances, amplifiers...wow, this will be a wonderful place to experiment.
                              Calculating requried battery charge systems.
                              BHOG

Comment

The house that G built.

A big good morning to everyone,

Eating humble pie here, and.............................loving it, kinda. Day 3 and away we go.

Today I will try to be a humble grasshopper, learning from everyone, and everything around me. I will walk tall and proud, and yep, humbly, into today, and I will take it one day at a time. There is so much to live for, so much going for me, and it's time to stop foolin'.

Have a good one out there y'all.

G bloke.

Comment

Working...
                                X