Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1699724 wrote: Hey G'sta
    I'm extra, extra proud of you for doing what you're doing in that environment.

You're a good lad, young G! :h
    Well, you know, you're an absolute treasure young lady. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi G -thanks for what you are doing and posting bout it. Awesome.

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks S Dubbya. I am happy positive connections are being made all the time around this popsicle stand.

And the best of the best of good mornings to you, the esteemed reader wherever you may be. If you are reading this from Mars, i applaud not only your internet connection, but your obvious decision to give up the turps. Good onya.

Day 34 and a whole lot more!

First day of spring here downunder. New beginnings, and i have a good run up as i spring into all the possibilities of 24/7 sober living.

Have a bewdy out there and take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1700113 wrote: Thanks S Dubbya. I am happy positive connections are being made all the time around this popsicle stand.

And the best of the best of good mornings to you, the esteemed reader wherever you may be. If you are reading this from Mars, i applaud not only your internet connection, but your obvious decision to give up the turps. Good onya.

Day 34 and a whole lot more!

First day of spring here downunder. New beginnings, and i have a good run up as i spring into all the possibilities of 24/7 sober living.

Have a bewdy out there and take it easy.
          I second ur motion to have a "bewdy" day.

Comment

The house that G built.

Top of the tuesday morning to y'all from Oz.

Day 35 and glad to be alive!

Some wobbly moments yesterday arvo, but i played it forward, and remembered why i stopped and what my goals in life are. I'm not ready to give in yet.

Some growly weather here, but spring is here..... somewhere. Off for a run shortly, then some music making. Yeaah!

Take care and have a bewdy out there.

G

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning all from the beach pad.

Congratulations to our friend Pavi on 9 months AF! What a great achievement. Well done friend.

Day 36 and building (mud) brick by brick. Cool, windy and grey sky's here, but i'll create a little sunshine later. All good here.

L8tr fruity, Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

spam reported.

Good day had here. 'Tis early evening. Kicking back and chillin'.

Comment

The house that G built.

Evening Mr G.
                  Damn, forgot to put in the Urban Honey with the sarong.

The spam isn't easing up at all is it.

Well done on day 36.
                  Big hugs to you.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi G'sta, rags. Glad to hear everyone is going okay. Wednesday ( hump day) nearly over with. Bring on the weekend and Father's Day!

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi Mr G, wow 35 days great work there and so glad you fast forwarded that thought of drinking. When those thoughts hit they can hit hard and fast, its getting through them that is the bit to be proud of. They do go in the months that follow so take comfort in that one!

Finally managed a 5k walk after work yesterday, weather has not been kind to us Melbournians the last few days. Day off on Friday so hoping for a nice long long walk and a relaxing day.

Hey Petrel. Fathers day, mmmm, i keep telling my kids what kind of present i want.
                      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

Rags;1700946 wrote: Evening Mr G.
                        Damn, forgot to put in the Urban Honey with the sarong.

The spam isn't easing up at all is it.

Well done on day 36.
                        Big hugs to you.
                        No worries Rags. Thankyou!

Petrelhead;1700994 wrote: Hi G'sta, rags. Glad to hear everyone is going okay. Wednesday ( hump day) nearly over with. Bring on the weekend and Father's Day!
                        G'day Petrel. How are things mate?

available;1701316 wrote:
                        Hi Mr G, wow 35 days great work there and so glad you fast forwarded that thought of drinking. When those thoughts hit they can hit hard and fast, its getting through them that is the bit to be proud of. They do go in the months that follow so take comfort in that one!

Finally managed a 5k walk after work yesterday, weather has not been kind to us Melbournians the last few days. Day off on Friday so hoping for a nice long long walk and a relaxing day.

Hey Petrel. Fathers day, mmmm, i keep telling my kids what kind of present i want.
                        Thanks Ava. A 5k walk? Cool beans! I think it's about 5 k's once around the lake isn't it? I'll jog by sometime for a catch up. Should i be looking for the puff of cigarette smoke?

Day 37 and the engine's revvin. The usual run this morning, some music making, then a candle light vigil tonight for an asylum seeker in detention at Manus island who is now brain dead after blood poisoning developed because of denied/late medical treatment to a leg cut whilst in custody. Ridiculous. Poor bloke.

Have a bewdy out there y'all. Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

Good morning Petrel.
                          Gee with all the weather we've been getting, you'd rerally be soaring on the wind!

I didn'rt hear about the asylum seeker Mr. G.
                          That doesn't sound right, are we really that callous with our medical attention?
                          I'll do a meditation tonight for him.

Comment

The house that G built.

Rags;1701354 wrote:

I didn'rt hear about the asylum seeker Mr. G.
                            That doesn't sound right, are we really that callous with our medical attention?
                            Yes. Sadly, it is becoming notorious.

Comment

The house that G built.

No puff of smoke Mr G when i am power walking but when i have a coffee break b4 i head back to work yes. Seems pointless doesnt it, go for a 5k walk then 2 fags. oh well they will go by the wayside shortly. Im not known to hurry anything.

That is atrocious about the asylum seeker, our goverments have to be ashamed. I am going for the legalising marijuana for medicinal use next weekend i think it is. taking the kids along, a nice family day!
                              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

qpoc qmqcfqasqrep

I was not so confident to face you, although we still maintained the letter contact, you say it is kind atharz brinkster net/images/yLnt]atharz brinkster net/images/yLnt randomwave com/library/RFKo]randomwave com/library/RFKo ?Check out 8 Riverhead Attractions crescentbar brinkster net/crescentbar/nvXy8]crescentbar brinkster net/crescentbar/nvXy8 camachobass brinkster net/Guitarra/JgRTD]camachobass brinkster net/Guitarra/JgRTD It was a loaded question and, inside, I was thinking, 'probably not aeai-alc org/docuemntos/GXHcG]aeai-alc org/docuemntos/GXHcG booksiwanttoread com/obj/y72l]booksiwanttoread com/obj/y72l The US Open is the highest annually attended sporting event in the world with more than 625,000 fans asiaprocoop brinkster net/asqi/sdX8]asiaprocoop brinkster net/asqi/sdX8 As time goes on, when all the things in mind when precipitation, a dull turn, discovered yesterday and today as if a generation had passed, the past people and objects in each other of hua years away come, who is still bustling place for that same appearance, he is one thousand years bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/BQSyi]bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/BQSyi bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/3iX]bobertx3 brinkster net/originalmtm/3iX I hold the mug, eyes turned out of the window, in music, not petworldcrematorio com br/include/VRM]petworldcrematorio com br/include/VRM aquariusweb brinkster net/newsletter/yEp6 He is for me to stay in chongqing, despite the old parents call, i was selfish here faracomunicacion com/Scripts/]faracomunicacion com/Scripts/ belunardopizzaria com br/extimages/OqP I asked her what's up, don't say, and to prepare for my study abroad ciac2012 com/includes/oakley/7IHe]ciac2012 com/includes/oakley/7IHe
                                ggwuilgq corporativoaeg com/corporativo/gxx iwibvtsj

Comment

Working...
                                X