The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

This looks as if it is turning into the village that G built, forget the house!!!
    Omlettes for brekkie and tunes round the campfire at night for sure!!
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

Those of you looking for the Asian headquarters of The G House please reference...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The house that G built.

How does one book a place for weary frequent traveler?
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G - can the front door be double and PINK????
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

The house that G built.

Frequent Traveler;1487057 wrote: How does one book a place for weary frequent traveler?
            Just come on in friend. Leave your troubles behind and lay those bricks, and strengthen those foundations for an even better you.

nicelife;1487061 wrote:
            Mr G - can the front door be double and PINK????
            Hi Noicey. Yes, and No! Ah bugger it. Paint it any colour you like my friend. The foundations are where i'm at at the moment. Building them strong and smart. Well, that's what the plan in front of me says.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Techie. Nice one. :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

G, Old Chap, I must protest, really. I ask you for a modest apartment, you tell me to lay my own brick. but this -woman- K-9; she asks you for a sauna-really, a sauna? and you say

"A woman who doesn't mind sleeping in the chook house with the band? Now that's cool! Look, things will be hot enough with me and Baldy around, but Anything for you Niner!

G- really, old chap, I know you are into music and free love, and all that progressive stuff, but REALLY- a suana, and you will build it?

I have no choice, I must take this up with the committee. I will get back to you.
                Hrummphf
                BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1487193 wrote: , but Anything for you Niner!
                  Don't be jealous BHOG...I will share my sauna with you! :l
                  G-Man knows how to keep his ladies happy! Besides, I DID say I was willing to sleep with the chickens, I think that's a fair trade, don't you?
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

The house that G built.

Well, if I can share the sauna with you, K9...perhaps I don't need to bother the committee after all.
                    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1487244 wrote: Don't be jealous BHOG...I will share my sauna with you! :l
                      G-Man knows how to keep his ladies happy! Besides, I DID say I was willing to sleep with the chickens, I think that's a fair trade, don't you?
                      :H:H

BHOG;1487338 wrote:
                      Well, if I can share the sauna with you, K9...perhaps I don't need to bother the committee after all.
                      Beware Bald bloke. If Niner takes a liking to you, it'll be cornbread, cornbread, and more cornbread (if it gets to the table in one piece hehe), and you'll like it!

Having said that, I know Niner's cornbread IS something else.

I hope spring has sprung for you folk in the north. 22c and a sunny autumn day here forecast.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1487371 wrote: :H:H

Having said that, I know Niner's cornbread IS something else.
                        Oh it's something else alright! I just can't figure out what.

And yes BHOG, I will gladly share my sauna with you, but I do have one rule: No tassle thongs! I know that disappoints you a little, but once you come to grips with the reality of it, you'll be fine!

Comment

The house that G built.

K9Lover;1487372 wrote:

And yes BHOG, I will gladly share my sauna with you, but I do have one rule: No tassle thongs! I know that disappoints you a little, but once you come to grips with the reality of it, you'll be fine!
                          Geez Niner, you drive a hard bargain. I know he loves his tassles........

Comment

The house that G built.

What do you have against my tassles, niner? They are tastefully placed, after all.
                            BHOG

Comment

The house that G built.

BHOG;1487383 wrote: What do you have against my tassles, niner? They are tastefully placed, after all.
                              Ok fine you talked me into it! I knew you'd wear me down eventually you sneaky bugger. Please throw in some beads and feathers too. Let's do this up right if we're gonna do it!!! Anyone else want to join this fabulous Sauna-fest? The view alone should be worth it.

Comment

The house that G built.

What, are you selling me out like a common dance hall girl, K9?
                                BHOG

Comment

Working...
                                X