The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Evening and morning housies . Gotta pay attention to the time diff!

I'm going to start running also, I've read that a short 10 min jog is as beneficial as longer ones.
    Time to put on the runners not the Rossies!
    A gorgie day here, should be another tomoz. I can't get enough of this pristine,crisp,unspoilt beauty.
    Me shepherds pie rocked, as did my Paleo bread.
    As does your good self g bloke.
    Day 7 tomorrow.

Comment

The house that G built.

Happy day 12 G - Bryd says 13 is a biggie, but you are sounding strong and confident! Keeping rockin it!!!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

coriander;1691402 wrote: Evening and morning housies . Gotta pay attention to the time diff!

I'm going to start running also, I've read that a short 10 min jog is as beneficial as longer ones.
        Time to put on the runners not the Rossies!
        A gorgie day here, should be another tomoz. I can't get enough of this pristine,crisp,unspoilt beauty.
        Me shepherds pie rocked, as did my Paleo bread.
        As does your good self g bloke.
        Day 7 tomorrow.
        You sound an artiste in the kitchen Cozza! Yes, i am told even a 10 minute jog/exercise is beneficial.

scottish lass;1691521 wrote:
        Happy day 12 G - Bryd says 13 is a biggie, but you are sounding strong and confident! Keeping rockin it!!!
        Thanks SL. Day 12 here this sunday morning. I am heartened by Byrdies day 13 spiel plus research supporting such a turn around. Either way, my head is screwed on straight, and i see no obstacles ahead.....a clear road. I cannot wait to get to the 30 day mark as i know that is also a turning point for mind and body. Band rehearsal today, so will be fun catching up with the boys and having a laugh.

Have a bewdy out there y'all. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Mr. G, glad to hear of your progress. The days keep racking up. Keep up the good work.
          Free at Last
          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

The house that G built.

Free, i really like your Sig, very true.
            Evening housies. A quiet Sunday here, the highlight being a long ride with the nags , then a decent canter around d with the cheeky mare. She's a athletic little girl, and going at a decent pace reminds me of my track jockey days......galloping on a beach at 4am, with 500kgs of muscle between my legs.
            Work colleague and her partner dropped in for a cuppa, they are truly contented peoples .
            Hope all are keeping well, and enjoying the weekend.
            G bloke, a:l for you.

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks FAL. Good to hear from you as always.

I must catch up on your thread for the latest goss.

Sounds like a nice day had there Cori. Your horses and a bit of good company and chillin on a sunday afternoon.

Great band rehearsal today with my band and another one i'm in. Good blokes and good company. We need human interaction. No-one is an island.

Have a ripper out there y'all.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Yes g, we are not solitary creatures.
                But we can choose the company we keep.

Comment

The house that G built.

coriander;1691732 wrote: Yes g, we are not solitary creatures.
                  But we can choose the company we keep.
                  Essential where possible Cori!

Comment

The house that G built.

Now listen tattooed one, stop stokin my fire.

Just watched a brill episode of bondi vet, i love snakes, that gorgeous diamond python, 3 metres of beauty.

Comment

The house that G built.

Good morning Cori and y'all from a cool, windy, wintery Oz.

Day 13. I tell's yis, i can hear the angels singin'! Feeling good and looking forward to the day ahead. Still a fair bit of healing to do on a couple of levels, but i am fit and healthy otherwise. Light gym and a run once i wake up.

Have a bewdy out there y'all. Take care and kick some arse in your own way.

G star.

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1691922 wrote: Good morning Cori and y'all from a cool, windy, wintery Oz.

Day 13. I tell's yis, i can hear the angels singin'! Feeling good and looking forward to the day ahead. Still a fair bit of healing to do on a couple of levels, but i am fit and healthy otherwise. Light gym and a run once i wake up.

Have a bewdy out there y'all. Take care and kick some arse in your own way.

G star.
                        Sounding good MrG

Reckon we all have a bit of healing to do- just gotta keep at it slow and steady xx

Keep on rockin :goodjob:

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1691071 wrote: Had an amazing run today. Long and relaxed, kinda like my lovin at times.
                          Ya big flirt.

Great on Day 13 for you, G.

Pav.

Comment

The house that G built.

Heh G~

Still fighting the good fight I see. Take care of you my friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

sweetpea29;1691927 wrote: Sounding good MrG

Reckon we all have a bit of healing to do- just gotta keep at it slow and steady xx

Keep on rockin :goodjob:
                              You betcha Sweetpea. Slow and steady here. In fact, i'm taking things even slower than previous AF times. I'm avoiding any sort of stress and pressure self inflicted or external, and i think this is a smart way to go.

Pavati;1692022 wrote: Ya big flirt.

Great on Day 13 for you, G.

Pav.
                              Indeed Pavi! :bigwink:

bkyogagurl;1692032 wrote:
                              Heh G~

Still fighting the good fight I see. Take care of you my friend.
                              Hey Bk. Good to see you. Thanks. Hope all's well with you.

Day 14 already, wow. Feeling good and probably surrounded by angels/otherwordly positive forces even more since day 13. :h

Have a good one y'all.

G bloke.

Comment

The house that G built.

You are doing really well G, and sounding so good doing it.....a different guy!
                                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                                X