The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

guapo;1694264 wrote: I like the Australian-ness of your posts. Makes me feel like I'm there again.

Good on ya
    Ta Guapo.

Hope all's well there friend. Good on ya mate.

Day 19 done and dusted. Rack n em up.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Evening g bloke.
      Hope you had a good weekend, recreationally and musically. Cooler day here, but walked dogs, rode horses, and late this arvo......i JOGGED for 5 min!!!! Holy guacamole.
      Much to do tomorrow and onto day 4.
      Good stuff with your days, go hard g.

Comment

The house that G built.

But somehow I doubt that the exercise has burnt off the custard donut I got from the bakery.....

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi Jane!!! Sorry to have not replied to your PM.... i do need to find a comfy chair!! I'm going to reread it more thoroughly when I can use my tablet and not my phone...mm little little words straining my eyes!!
          Yeah I'm hoping 5 min counts too, and as for the lift, well I need a sports bra cos my "Girls" were fairly bopping all over the place, had to jog with a steadying hand on each tit!!:H:H
          Right, now to send you a pm.....

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning y'all from a wintery Oz.

5 minutes is a fab start Cori. If you can do that every day, it'll become much easier. Running is meditation for me (and medication!). Sort out those boobies!

2 weeks of it's all about me ahead before next work shift. Nice. Dinner tonight with a couple of good friends at a Vietnamese joint. Looking forward to the company and the tucker. There will be a mystery guest as in my mate's wife's cousin. I wonder if there's a subtle matchmaking scenario going on here? lol.

Take it easy out there. L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1694596 wrote: Morning y'all from a wintery Oz.

5 minutes is a fab start Cori. If you can do that every day, it'll become much easier. Running is meditation for me (and medication!). Sort out those boobies!

Yo!
              Yes sirree Mr g. :H
              Sounds like a little matchmaking, but she may be the woman of your dreams! And I'll have some fresh spring rolls please.

Comment

The house that G built.

G'sta, sounds like a set up for sure! Good luck:thumbs:

I'm glad you're enjoying your running as are others. I also find running is my meditation as well all the good physiological stuff.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hiya petrelhead.
                  Couldn't get much done today as it pissed with rain all day. Branches down over roads, power outages, the gravel roads turned to mush. I'm glad I've got a big old 4WD.
                  Day 4 finished, and i KNOW I'm going to feel even better tomorrow.
                  Is it 21 for you big guy?

Comment

The house that G built.

G'day Cozza, Petrel and y'all,

Just back from dinner. Had some mixed spring rolls as entree Cori. Fish, sizzling beef, rice, boc choy and more. Yes yes, but give us the goss on the chick g man! Well, she was noice and a delightful evening was had by all. No romance in the air for me. Back to the harem i suppose.

Day 21 tomorrow Corri!. Nice to get some rain?

L8tr g8tr's.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi all,

New to this but said I'd said I'd say hello.

Probably only a few hours sober but very tired and sick of drinking.

Any advice?

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey Brandy81!
                        Not trying to steal you away from Mr G's house, but I also wanted to invite you to the Newbie's Nest thread, as well as point you to the Tool Box...links to both are in my signature line below. We are so glad you found us!
                        We are all full of it (advice!) Welcome aboard! Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G congrats on 3 weeks sober, great effort.

Hi Brandy, as Byrd says head over to the nest, lots of advice and love.
                          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

and if you are a French speaking spammer selling Nikes, we all would like to invite you to go to hell
                            “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

The house that G built.

See the Light;1694960 wrote: and if you are a French speaking spammer selling Nikes, we all would like to invite you to go to hell
                              :H:H:H
                              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

See the Light;1694960 wrote: and if you are a French speaking spammer selling Nikes, we all would like to invite you to go to hell
                                :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X