Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

treetops;1702776 wrote: Well done on 41 days mr g:goodjob:
    Thanks TT! Hope you're having a beaut weekend.

available;1702785 wrote: that 30 to 40 days went so damn quick. Happy 40th Mr G and very proud of you and your achievement.

I have been out in the sunshine already, walking with my daughter and having a coffee. I was saying to her that 9 months ago i would have been too hungover to walk with her let alone actually be at her place visiting. I am grateful to be sober today.
    Noice one Ava. I am grateful too. Today i went for a loooong easy run to meet a friend for lunch. Geez the run was good in the glorious 22c sunshine. Then some tucker and good company. Home now chilled and relaxed.

scottish lass;1702791 wrote:
    GHE - Indeed it is a c25k program - includes cross fitness with some in the program and a month free pass to local gym!
    Hi Ava, sounds like a nice day!
    Pauly - good for you getting back on again.
    G - have a great day
    You too SL.

Life is farkin full of possibilities isn't it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Good monday morning y'all,

Sun is shining here. Noice.

Day 41. Have a great day out there. Think positive. My only way out at present is through. I have to just forge on and let time do it's job. With some positive participation from me of course.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Yo y'all!

What a brilliant day. A long run under a warm blue sky, finishing off with an enlivening dip in the bay and an easy stroll home along the beach. Ice cream and music making tonight.

Follow me on twitter for half hourly updates.

Take it easy out there.

G

Comment

The house that G built.

Hello Mr. G and everyone else,

Ice cream and music making sounds excellent! I've started to take up the dulcimer since my last trip to the hills of Kentucky and Tennessee. This upcoming weekend will be a combination of running a brand new bike trail I discovered (15 miler), playing some mountain music, then taking in a Tommy Emmanuel show here in Cincinnati. It just doesn't get any better than that IMHO! Have a great week all.
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

allswell;1703212 wrote: Hello Mr. G and everyone else,

Ice cream and music making sounds excellent! I've started to take up the dulcimer since my last trip to the hills of Kentucky and Tennessee. This upcoming weekend will be a combination of running a brand new bike trail I discovered (15 miler), playing some mountain music, then taking in a Tommy Emmanuel show here in Cincinnati. It just doesn't get any better than that IMHO! Have a great week all.
            Hello A Dub!

The dulcimer is a beautiful instrument. What a sound! Cool on the bike trail. Have you heard of a 'Frisco runner Ronnie Goodman? He's a homeless fella who runs 2 hours a day, and also a fab artist/painter. He ran the recent SF half. He's very inspirational to me.

It's very windy here this tuesday morning at the beach pad. Lost my toupe in the wind during my run yesterday, but it was only a cheap 'sports' one of which i have a few. Will have to keep a close eye on the weather, especially in the evenings when i'm wearing the better quality model made from actual real hair in Europe.

Day 42, fixed the hole in my shoe. Take care out there.

L8tr g8tr's.

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G i was thinking of you and your toupe's in the wind, so glad you have a few sporty ones to tide you by. who knows i may catch one on my walk at lunch time which btw i am going to detest due to the wind but rain, hail or shine, i need to move my butt.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

available;1703448 wrote: Mr G i was thinking of you and your toupe's in the wind, so glad you have a few sporty ones to tide you by. who knows i may catch one on my walk at lunch time which btw i am going to detest due to the wind but rain, hail or shine, i need to move my butt.
                Yes Ava. Rug up (excuse the pun)! I run rain hail or shine. I make sure i have warm clothes if cold, and a waterproof jacket for wind and rain. God knows where that toupe's got to by now. I'd be chuffed to discover it'd been picked up by a seagull to assist with spring nesting.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey G and AVA,

I keep forgetting Summer here is Winter where you guys are at. The universal truth wherever we are on this planet is the need to get out and move our butt. Autumn approaching meaning Spring approaching you guys. The two favorite seasons for me.

Take care and keep shaking it!
                  2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

Yo s'up!

A Dub, if i don't move for a day, i notice the difference in my mobility. Gotta shake it daily.

Day 43 As my mate Muhammad Ali say's........'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee'. At AL.

FAL I wonder if you're back home yet? I assume you're very near the end of your hike. The experience sounds monumental to say the least!

Happy 200 days SL! You are a big raawk star my friend.

Have a good one out there y'all.

Comment

The house that G built.

Top of the thursday morning to you all,

A little windy here, but not too cold. I'm likely going to have a couple of toasted sandwiches on multigrain bread for breakfast shortly. More details re ingredients, pics, etc. will be updated on twitter half hourly from 10.00 a.m. local time as usual.

Day 44 and a whole lot more.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

The house that G built.

Morning y'all from the beach pad.

Day 45 and grateful to be alive! High 5!

Good to finish off some music for a fella i'd been working on for awhile. He liked this version (#2), which is always a bonus.

Have a great MAE/friday out there, and pull a POETS.

Comment

The house that G built.

Well on the way to the half century mark G - sounds pretty great to my ears! Glad your Friday is starting this way, say hi to the ocean for me - tad jealous over here in our dust bowl!
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

Almost to day 50 G but most important getting back to that familiar space in life where we have peace knowing we're living the way we should for us and the others in our lives. Keep Rockin G!

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G - you are doing great!!!!! So happy for you. :goodjob::h
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The house that G built.

scottish lass;1704635 wrote: Well on the way to the half century mark G - sounds pretty great to my ears! Glad your Friday is starting this way, say hi to the ocean for me - tad jealous over here in our dust bowl!
                                Will do SL!

jane27;1704646 wrote: Wow, this is one of those days when someone hits a milestone and it feels like, where did the time go? Thrilled for your progress G. You're really showing AL who's boss. xo
                                Yo Jane. Yep, i see all these fab milestone's 'round here and it only seems like yesterday when so and so was on day 3 etc.....The days sure rack up, and we're rackin em up mate.

allswell;1705097 wrote:
                                Almost to day 50 G but most important getting back to that familiar space in life where we have peace knowing we're living the way we should for us and the others in our lives. Keep Rockin G!
                                Right on A Dub.

NoraC;1705146 wrote:
                                Mr G - you are doing great!!!!! So happy for you. :goodjob::h
                                Thanks Nora! Nice to see ya. Yep, feeling good.

Day 46 i think. Cool bananas. Wishing everyone a safe, sober and magical weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X