Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

The best of the best of sunday mornings to y'all,

6.25 a.m. here, off to work. Gotta pay that pesky ferryperson.

Day 47, this is some kind a heaven.

Have a bewdy out there! G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Your a poet, and you probably know it:H
      Congrats on getting closer - looking forward to another beach party so keep at it!
      Happy Saturday evening!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The house that G built.

Dear Mr. G,
        Back in the land of the internet connected and so happy to see of your progress. Keep it up -- you are doing so well.
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

The house that G built.

Last night I took in a Tommy Emmanuel show here in Cincinnati and it was magnificent. What a player!
          Ok, as a guitar player I have a little more work to do. Great evening with some really good company and can't ask for a better weekend! Take care all!
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

scottish lass;1705447 wrote: Your a poet, and you probably know it:H
            Congrats on getting closer - looking forward to another beach party so keep at it!
            Happy Saturday evening!
            Thanks SL. Yes, I'm a poet and a funny guy......:nutso:

free at last;1705669 wrote:
            Dear Mr. G,
            Back in the land of the internet connected and so happy to see of your progress. Keep it up -- you are doing so well.
            Thanks FAL. What an adventure you must've had. Life affirming i bet. Congratulations on 106 days AF my friend. That is a great achievement!

Day 48, and where's me date? Suppose i'd better keep strummin!

Have a bewdy out there y'all. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

allswell;1705765 wrote: Last night I took in a Tommy Emmanuel show here in Cincinnati and it was magnificent. What a player!
              Ok, as a guitar player I have a little more work to do. Great evening with some really good company and can't ask for a better weekend! Take care all!
              Wow, cool stuff. Glad to hear Tom was on the money.

I love that there are better musicians than me out there. It always inspires, and gives me even more to go for.

Have a beaut week A dub.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hey G, on the $ definitely. Like you, I enjoy taking in things that inspire me to be better in all areas of life. I enjoy running a race and seeing someone else kick my ass in the finishing times and love to see a true performer that clearly can kick my ass on stage. Aspiring to be better makes me a better person.
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

The house that G built.

Indeed my friend.

Day 49. Feeling a bit strange. Better get out for a run.

Take care y'all. G

Comment

The house that G built.

Hello Mr. G.
                    Day 41.
                    And getting better all the timne.
                    Good onyer.

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 50 today G? I do believe so - looking for the party! Hope you are having a great one!!

Comment

The house that G built.

Day 50 today G? I do believe so - looking for the party! Hope you are having a great one!!

Comment

The house that G built.

Comment

The house that G built.

Comment

The house that G built.

Comment

The house that G built.

Comment

Working...
                                X