X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post Mr.Ggood to see you keeping the ball rolling
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Pauly.

Keeping my head up and powering through. But every day is not a battle for me anymore, every day is a joy and an opportunity to make some history.

Hope all's well there, and keep it going my friend. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

This weekend will bring another 0 number - 90 is coming up fast - keep a'trucking G! You are pacing beautifully now!
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thanks SL!

90 on monday, then i'll be counting down to triple figures at last. Just got to keep my head screwed on straight in the meantime.

Have a beaut friday. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

one day at a time has always been my motto mr G. 90 days on Monday, bloody great work.

i was just about to go for a walk and i thinks its -50 out there lol. have to love melbourne weather.
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

One day at a time Ava, right on. Yep, it started raining here before. A beautiful 31c here. I went to the beach for a dip after jim. Was such a fab day to be out and about, or indeed alive! What's on for you this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                Thanks SL!

90 on monday, then i'll be counting down to triple figures at last. Just got to keep my head screwed on straight in the meantime.

Have a beaut friday. G
                Your head looks pretty straight to me G'sta.
                Just keep strumming.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                  Your head looks pretty straight to me G'sta.
                  Just keep strumming.
                  Yo Classy arse!

Well, there are a few lumps and bumps inherent in the G scone structure, but my suspension is good and flexible, hence keeping an remarkably even gait and keel. Or so it seems....

Comment

my weekend will consist on coffee with Mia about 10ish, op shopping then coming home and cleaning then doing a nice big walk. things i never would have done hungover. Sunday i may be going on a date but not too sure on that one. if not then cleaning. been a busy busy work week and i am exhausted.

What are your plans mr G?

Comment

A date eh? Noice one!

I'm working sat/sun, but that's ok, good job and crew there. Just been writing and recording a new tune, so probably work on that too. Hope the weather's good!

Comment

22 tomorrow and 28 on sunday, lots of time to spend in the sunshine.

Sounds like a fun weekend, working to pay the ferryman or working as in gigging?

Comment

ferryman. :ambivalence:

Comment

bugger!

Comment

I can't complain though. The weekend rates allow me to not work for another fortnight, so i appreciate it really, though working weekends can sometimes piss me orf. It'll do me for a little while yet.

All the best with your date if it goes ahead. We want all the goss!

Comment

Oh you will get the goss if there is any, im not backward in coming forward lol. A free meal is always nice though. I am so glad i dont work weekends, this week has been so damn busy and the travel drives me nuts. Who the hell drives 30 kilometres and takes one hour to do it? Oh that would be ME. Have a great day working, i love looking out my window at how nice the day is.

Comment

Working...
                                X