Army Thread, EASTER BUNNY DAY!, Sunday 31st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1485741 wrote: Definitely both. Ryanair are absolutely fine provided you stick to the letter of the law - and don't forget to check-in online or they'll screw you at the airport.
    I got screwed checking in online with Aer Lingus today. They won't let you do it unless you've got your seats for the flights sorted out first and they charged me a tenner for that!

Comment

InChains;1485748 wrote: Get the feeling it'll turn up sometime later in the year JC xD
      :H:H:H

Comment

Recluse;1485750 wrote: I got screwed checking in online with Aer Lingus today. They won't let you do it unless you've got your seats for the flights sorted out first and they charged me a tenner for that!
        SAY WHAT!!!!! :wow:

I just get on a Ryanair flight near last so I get an aisle seat.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1485741 wrote: they'll screw you at the airport.
          and not in a good way:H:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1485741 wrote: Definitely both. Ryanair are absolutely fine provided you stick to the letter of the law - and don't forget to check-in online or they'll screw you at the airport.
            Really? You can't turn up at gatwick and check in there?
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Great programme about eggs hatching on telly. All sorts lizard, hens, ducks, spiders - facinating

Comment

You have to check in online and it costs you to do so

I'm going back lingus thank god.
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

pingu1997;1485756 wrote: Really? You can't turn up at gatwick and check in there?
                  You check in on-line, then print off your boarding pass and just go tootling through to passport control.

Hang on Mr JC just checking our e-mails. 99.9% sure you get an e-mail with instructions.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Update: You get an e-mail from Ryan and just follow the instructions.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1485764 wrote: Update: You get an e-mail from Ryan and just follow the instructions.
                      when I book or before I travel.. ie should I have it now?

Comment

pingu1997;1485765 wrote: when I book or before I travel.. ie should I have it now?
                        I've got mine.

Rightio go to your e-mails.

There should be one saying Ryanair Travel Advisory for....and your reservation number and follow the instructions.

If you don't want to do it tonight I'll give you a bell in the morning and we'll go through it then.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

They weigh you at the airport. If you are 5 lbs over your BMI - they charge you ! If you have those speckeledy green eyes - or look sideways more than 3 times - they charge you more:H
                          Red hair and they won't let you on at all - we have enough of those here !!

Comment

satz123;1485773 wrote: They weigh you at the airport. If you are 5 lbs over your BMI - they charge you ! If you have those speckeledy green eyes - or look sideways more than 3 times - they charge you more:H
                            :H:H

Yer rotten.

Apart from the red hair that's me to a T.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry couldn't resist !
                              Molls is right - follow the rules - and all will be well
                              I have to say I still find the Airport very stressful -always waiting for something to go wrong :egad:
                              Hence once cases dropped - always made a beeline to the bar ............ will miss that tbh - the relief to sit and chill.

Comment

satz123;1485773 wrote: They weigh you at the airport. If you are 5 lbs over your BMI - they charge you ! If you have those speckeledy green eyes - or look sideways more than 3 times - they charge you more:H
                                Darn.

Note to self: buy hair dye, put coloured contacts in and do not put on weight :H:H

satz123;1485778 wrote:
                                Hence once cases dropped - always made a beeline to the bar ............ will miss that tbh - the relief to sit and chill.
                                This will be my first visit to an airport dry... thankfully it's first thing in the morning when caffeine is my drug of choice

mollyka;1485779 wrote:
                                :H
                                Get in a wheelchair - they all sail through:H
                                Note to self: purchase wheelchair and order large taxi

Comment

Working...
                                X