X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread, EASTER BUNNY DAY!, Sunday 31st March

mollyka;1485779 wrote: :H
    Get in a wheelchair - they all sail through:H
    The weight I've put on I may very well need one or one of them wee lego cars.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1485778 wrote: Sorry couldn't resist !
      Molls is right - follow the rules - and all will be well
      I have to say I still find the Airport very stressful -always waiting for something to go wrong :egad:
      Hence once cases dropped - always made a beeline to the bar ............ will miss that tbh - the relief to sit and chill.
      Oh Satz,love. I was terrified the first time (bit like sex) but it gets better with practice (a bit like sex).

Honest to God I must have read the same page of a magazine 80 times, wandered round Accessorize until they thought I was a shoplifter and nearly had an asthma attack in duty free because of the perfume.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1485782 wrote: The weight I've put on I may very well need one or one of them wee lego cars.
        What, like one of these?

Comment

RunningCourage;1485784 wrote: What, like one of these?

That's more or less what they look like.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1485783 wrote: Oh Satz,love. I was terrified the first time (bit like sex) but it gets better with practice (a bit like sex).
            Repeat: sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, sobriety is like sex, ... :H

Comment

satz123;1485773 wrote: They weigh you at the airport. If you are 5 lbs over your BMI - they charge you ! If you have those speckeledy green eyes - or look sideways more than 3 times - they charge you more:H
              Red hair and they won't let you on at all - we have enough of those here !!
              :H:H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;1485783 wrote: Oh Satz,love. I was terrified the first time (bit like sex) but it gets better with practice (a bit like sex).

Honest to God I must have read the same page of a magazine 80 times, wandered round Accessorize until they thought I was a shoplifter and nearly had an asthma attack in duty free because of the perfume.
                LOL - :H

Comment

Did I tell yiz how HAPPY I am I don't have to go to either the GYM or WORK tomorrow - oh bliss:h

Comment

only been to an airport once on a one day trip to poland, was very pleased with myself for working the whole thing out as it was only me and a younger student and I didn't panic xD
                    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

satz123;1485792 wrote: Did I tell yiz how HAPPY I am I don't have to go to either the GYM or WORK tomorrow - oh bliss:h
                      No. Do tell.

InChains;1485794 wrote:
                      only been to an airport once on a one day trip to poland, was very pleased with myself for working the whole thing out as it was only me and a younger student and I didn't panic xD
                      :goodjob:

Have to admit when I came back from Belfast I just followed a girl with a Northumbria University sweat shirt on. Just as well she wasn't going to Spain.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1485798 wrote: I was sooooo proud of myself navigating Dublin to Toronto --- with a stopover in JFK - sorta kept looking at myself from the outside and thinking 'jaysus, she's doing great' --- biggie for me tbh!!!
                        Wot's Arsey on about --- does he just wanna say rude words?:H:H:H
                        I know what you mean. I was only going to Belfast on my first solo trip but I reckon I told everyone. Wasn't half proud of myself.

Must disappear for a while. Dinner is very late tonight. My body's still working on old time.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My email crashed so will look tomorrow

All the metal in me will prob set off the alarms and god help if they try to locate any of them...
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1485810 wrote: My email crashed so will look tomorrow

All the metal in me will prob set off the alarms and god help if they try to locate any of them...
                            Oh Jesus Pings - imagine :H:H :egad:

Comment

satz123;1485812 wrote: Oh Jesus Pings - imagine :H:H :egad:
                              I got shoes with metal studs on, that shoud distract them....
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mollyka;1485798 wrote: I was sooooo proud of myself navigating Dublin to Toronto --- with a stopover in JFK - sorta kept looking at myself from the outside and thinking 'jaysus, she's doing great' --- biggie for me tbh!!!
                                Wot's Arsey on about --- does he just wanna say rude words?:H:H:H
                                failed attempt at a joke... like to say rude words too mind you...

orf to bedinburgh... see youse on the flipside

Comment

Working...
                                X