One Step at a Time - April 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mama! I am just DONE. He just can't COMPREHEND that he can't do whatever he wants in "his" room. What he doesn't understand is that the amount of rent he pays me barely covers my utility bill. He would never survive in REAL life!!! I'm just tired of her being there every waking moment. That's MY daughters bathroom they use and I'm just not sharing anymore. Maybe this will make him move out. LOL YEAH RIGHT! Yesterday I was home "sick" you know, and he comes home at lunch time (for like an hour and a half...) and guess who shows up? Yep HER. They make all kinds of noise in his room then finally leave. THEN, after work he has his mommy bring her vacuum over so he can vacuum his room...REALLY? I seriously was taking a nap on the couch. ALL OF A SUDDEN he has to vacuum his room for the first time in 6 months? I can't even get one sick day apparently. I am tired of them coming in and out the front door...and that girl is weird anyway, she STILL won't look me in the eye and it's been like a year!!!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hiya all
      I'm back from a few days in the big smoke. It was SO lovely to spend time with my boy and his girl as well as my other friends.

Nora - I'm so sorry about your Aunt honey. Sending you all my love and prayers again. :h

Mama - you poor thing, the rotavirus sounds awful! Make sure you take lots of probiotics while you're healing.

Hugs to the rest of you. :l :h :l
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

K9-
        It does not sound like he is doing you any favors at all being there. Infact, it sounds like he is causing you some heartache.
        Give him a move out deadline. Let him know if he is not out as agreed, you will have some of YOUR friends come over and haul his stuff to the curb, and re-key the locks.
        Just my thoughts.
        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

You got that right BHOG! I don't NEED him...can't say the same about him towards me...
          I talked to my sister (his mom) and she talked to his dad and they both agreed that he needs to follow my rules. They also agreed that the GF does NOT need to be there that much!!! He's hardly a full-fledged man. When he has his own place he can call the shots. In the meantime, no more girlfriend at K9's house!!!

Now MY daughter on the other hand gave me her fair share of drama last Friday night. So I was at the gym and her and some of her friends decided they wanted to go swimming. I finish at the gym around 8:00 and decide to swing by the pool just to "see" what she does when I'm not around. Well guess WHO was gettin' busy with her "friend"?? Kissing in the hottub!!! She is so darn lucky my drinking days are over because if I had been, I would have acted a FOOL. I just made her get out and told her to go to her room, that I was too mad to even talk to her.

Someone please tell me what's so great about having kids? LOL :H:H:H

Comment

at least they are cute when they are little, right?
            sheets changed, clothes washing and house somewhat picked up
            I hate to admit it, but almost a week in bed did me alot of good...I feel better than I have in a long time.
            Tummy has settled down, but now Clay is complaining of being sick to his stomach
            and yes...give the boy a deadline and tell him to get out!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Concur with the rest K9, I think the only way some kids grow up is when they have to deal with life on life's terms, not their own soft, comfortable life sponging off of others.
              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

You reminded me I need to change my sheets tonight Mama! Usually I'm too tired by the time I get in that I don't care if they have that particular "dog" smell. LOL
                Tonight I have to run my daughter all over looking for outfits for her dance show. I guess this week is not looking too good gym-wise!

Comment

do kegels at your desk...that's exercise, right:H
                  coofee/shower/work
                  hi sweet allswell

Comment

Early work day. Ugh. I hate getting up early! Makes me really grumpy. So-o-o, since I feel grouchy, I'm tellin' ya K9, I'd kick that kid's ass out the door. How dare he act like that?! I'd do just a BHOG said.

Have a good day everyone.
                    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

BHOG;1496036 wrote: I guess you forgot that I went hunting for you....

ok

i get it.

LOL
                      So did I! I posted in the Nest asking if anyone had heard from you!!
                      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

at work...busy,busy
                        be grumpy for me Juja!!

Comment

Good morning.
                          Work work work, yup my turn also but it pays the bills as I wait and cross my fingers for a call for an interview.
                          I must ask, "why is it that when I choose to change my habits and ways that there are people that I used to call my friends who get upset with me now that I choose to be happy and healthy". I asked my therapist that this morning and it seems that the answer could be that they can't manipulate me anymore like they used to and don't like to loose control over me as I resume control.
                          Something for me to think about as I head to South Florida for a week of work...
                          Thank all,
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Thank you BHOG and Siren for looking for me! I now officially feel loved! :h

FT - Your therapist makes a good point...your "friends" are losing their grip on you and they don't like it one bit! But guess what?? OH WELL!!! You do what's right for YOU. And you are doing great, I must say! Good luck on getting that interview...I am hoping for one in the next couple of weeks too....hey, I think I should interview you, you interview me, we hire each other and just call it a day...deal? LOL

My nephew and I had a heart-to-heart last night. Damn my maternal heartstrings. LOL He can stay, BUT he must follow the guidelines. I know he'll leave eventually and I want him to be happy while he's there, but I want to be happy too. When he makes a zillion dollars in his (non-existent) music career, he is gonna owe me big time! LOL

I am off at noon today (furlough). My annoying boss just gave me tulips and a really nice card for administrative assistant day. Now I feel kinda bad for all the crap I talk (only KINDA....lol)

Comment

good answer FT....
                              safe travels sweetie!

Comment

x post Niner
                                is it too personal to ask why he isn't living with his parents??? I was thinking about that last night

Comment

Working...
                                X