• Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 1st 2013 Army Thread

White rabbits

Wecome to April

Morning mrsa! How are you?

I just ran 42 miles already this morning - and in a record breaking sub 4hrs time. Can you believe it?! :H

Got the family clan coming to lunch today - my uncle and aunt; their 2 daughters + husbands + 3 grandchildren. Easter egg hunt has been sorted. Likely I'll be childminder (considering I'm closest in age to the kids (oldest of which is 9...)) :H:H

Comment

Hello all

Still fretting about Brian air and check in and setting off airport alarms

But first I'm off to my fave place frigginasda...
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

:wavin: Mrs. A, Arsey, P3 and all to come.

Warm day here. Did a load of washing and then off to the shops to replenish supplies. The daily domestic grind came along on holiday :H

Have a lovely day, folksies
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1485931 wrote: Morning mrsa! How are you?

I just ran 42 miles already this morning - and in a record breaking sub 4hrs time. Can you believe it?! :H

Got the family clan coming to lunch today - my uncle and aunt; their 2 daughters + husbands + 3 grandchildren. Easter egg hunt has been sorted. Likely I'll be childminder (considering I'm closest in age to the kids (oldest of which is 9...)) :H:H

bloody hell 42 miles, i haven't even finished me second coffee, lol
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all, have only just realized tis a fools day today xD perhaps that's why i cant apply for my damn accommodation today, it was an april fools e-mail saying the form was up and running this morning. grr. Only been up about half an hour, 2 coffees down and a trip to friggintesco on the horizon. Plan for the day is finish free gifts for customers and get the shirts ready to ship tomorrow, tidy the ol' room summore and eat more easter eggs
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

hello all, still on for next week?

Comment

good morning moll,chains,pink,tip,97,courage,and anon almost forgot to drop in , cold here today -11 cel,but yet less then 3 months of work to go,then retirement hope you and others who come here today and even the ones that dont have a wonderful April fools day 42 miles hmmmmm

Comment

forgot yu limers hahahah

Comment

three months till retirement , how do you feel about that? BEtter polish up the golf clubs!

Comment

I'm up at last slept like a baby 'til 11.40am.

Orff to read back.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ello army, I'm not a huge contributor, just a quiet reader but just to say I'll be floating round Dublin at the weekend, I'm not sure how the weekend is panning out yet but would love to say hello at some stage, grab a coffee or something, if I get a chance. That's one of the great great thing about being sober, having options at the weekend
                        "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Hi there Sugarbeat. You'd be more than welcome,hun.
                          I'll PM you some details.
                          Although we haven't decided what we're doing Sunday. I wanna go to the zoo.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Jackie, you're very kind.
                            "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

JackieClaire;1486000 wrote: I'm up at last slept like a baby 'til 11.40am.

Orff to read back.Hey JC - me too only surfaced with a struggle @ 11am

sugarbeat;1486004 wrote:
                              Ello army, I'm not a huge contributor, just a quiet reader but just to say I'll be floating round Dublin at the weekend, I'm not sure how the weekend is panning out yet but would love to say hello at some stage, grab a coffee or something, if I get a chance. That's one of the great great thing about being sober, having options at the weekend
                              Sugarbeat - God you are brave. I've been posting here over 12 months - and still scared shitless of this lot :H:H
                              Only joking - you are more than welcome to meet us. We will be knocking about Saturday & Sunday - maybe Monday morning for some.
                              Why not post too - we love new recruits in the barracks - we are normally happy-go-lucky group - unless the Pope, Eircom or Tescos is mentioned :H.
                              When I am fully awake I can do a brief synopsis of the characters that live in the Army :

Comment

Working...
                              X