April 2nd 2013 Army Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spiderwoman;1486832 wrote: Evening folks, whats not been happening here today then?

I have been getting a new hair style, which I don't know if I like, he assures me its low maintenance, it bloody well better be. I also returned to Slimming World tonight in the hope I can stick to the diet now I've got rid of the vino; as a result of this I am attempting to chomp my way through the box of Lindor chocolates I was given as a thank you gift :H
    Eat drink & be merry for tomorrow we diet Spidey :goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1486837 wrote: No calories in Lindor choccies I'm sure
      Actually, Jilly has a great 'take' on calories. A/ If you don't cook it yourself, there's no calories B/ If it falls on the floor there's no calories C/ If you eat lying down there's no calories (always thought she may have mixed that one up with 'you can't get pregnant if you do it standing up')

Anyways - great philosophies I think
      What's the hairdo like? I got mine done on Friday, it's ok-ish - short tho and easy to mind for sure - just doesn't look ANYTHING like it looked on Friday :-((((((
      NO Molls - it's have sex standing up - won't get preggers
      Eat standing up too - no calories
      Fuck now I'm confused:H

Just stay standing and you'll be thin and unfertilized :upset:

Comment

Its long still Molly - I am attempting to lose the fringe (again), I'm determined not to have it cut, if I don't get put in me box with a wine glass in each hand I need some other way to be outrageous so long hair and hopefully enough weight off to get back to wearing proper heels it is :giggle:

I'm hopeing that sitting down will lose a few calories from the chocolates and am beginning to feel a bit sick now but need to eat them before I start dieting tomorrow. I never ate sweets when I was pouring booze down me gullet.
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

right need to go to sleep - to try rid myself of the overwhelming tiredness & aching all over.
          It's beginning to interfere with my life & I don't like that.
          Couldn't get up again for gym this morning - that's a whole week of nothing!:upset:
          Nodded off in work this afternoon - morto!
          Not a happy trooper here.

Night folks ................

Comment

You can't can you Molly? since it was a big fight with the OH (my lovely toyboy) I need to get a grip and get back in shape, he says he doesn't like skinny women but I doubt he's that keen on proper porkers either

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Satz

Comment

I've been painting again

This,week I know which side of the marriage tigger gets her hyperness from....
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Satz et. al. I am surprised, as all of you were obviously raised with very formal education, this major mistake in Satz's post:

"Eat drink & be merry for tomorrow we diet Spidey "

Did not your mother tell you never to curse in public?
                  Really, I am quite taken aback.
                  BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Well, troops, I need to sign off for a while, time to leave my post and retire to my quarters. I may have time for another inspection later today, so be alert.
                    After all, the world needs more lerts.
                    BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Working...
                    X