Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antabuse: are you on it right now? And if not, why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALWAYS GOOD

Always good to call people stupid! Nice

Comment

martye;1488769 wrote: Take, do, refuse, insist, piss people off, love people, gain friends, loose friends, stay strong, become strong, do fitness, cry, dance, take AB. Do what ever you need to do to stay AF.

Nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they can't understand, when an argument flares up, the wise man quenches it with silence. I choose to be that wise man.

Night and love to all
      Marty
      Marty- I do not see a wise man in your comments.

Comment

jeez,i dont even take ab and im offended,how dare you say these people are using a "crutch" you make them out to be a bunch of weak idiots trading one addiction for another? i dont think so,using weed,coke or some other mind altering drug to quit would be doing that,you cant get high off ab or addicted,high horse you say?sounds like your on one,these people do nothing but stay non judgemental and help people,dont get to cocky martye your still pretty newly sober,cockiness can bite you in the ass sometimes
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

martye;1488745 wrote:

As for my attitude it is strong and positive.
          Uh, I don't think so....

Please refrain from negating that which works for others. It's not helpful, and it certainly isn't positive.
          "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

I see the way I speak my mind has offended some people. We are all entitled to an option's sorry if I seem to say mine is the only way that is right it is not.

I have always been honest and open 100% on these forums, if I have offended anyone in any way I am truly sorry.

I have my way of doing things and it seems to have rubbed people up the wrong way.

So I will get of my high horse and say sorry.

Take care all.

All my love,
            Marty!
            If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

It seems I have upset some people due to my sometimes rude and frank nature.

I will take a break from these forums as I never want to offend or upset anyone.

Everyone please keep kicking arse. You have been an inspiration and my rock! Thanks

Marty!
              If drinking is interfering with your work, you're probably a heavy drinker. If work is interfering with your drinking, you're probably an alcoholic.

Comment

Martye, you can keep coming to MWO, whether you use it as a crutch or a tool. Just don't BE a tool, k?
                Day 1 again 11/5/19
                Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Marty, You leaving is just shit frosting on a shit cake...this addiction/disease/affliction is a motherfucker. Maybe there is some valuable lesson in this for all involved? We NEED each other. Please just dust this one off and stick around. :l

Hey Scandinavian ~ you still around?

P.
                  "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone."

? Audrey Hepburn, Actress and Philanthropist :heart:

Comment

martye;1488745 wrote: K9Lover ? what ever helps you sleep at night and helps you remain AF ? go for it. As for my attitude it is strong and positive. Maybe you can learn something from others here.
                    Believe me, I have learned A LOT from others in the 3 years that I've been here. 468 days of sobriety doesn't feel too shabby either.
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

If we didn't learn from each other, there would be no point in this site.
                      As for me, I have learned a LOT here. Ways that work, ways that don't.
                      I've also learned a lot about myself, when I read a post that says what I have felt but been afraid to express.
                      BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Working...
                      X