Army thread 3rd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 3rd April

I just learned how to make vodka from spuds ... no messing ....... they do it in Herefordshire

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Gawd I canna sit here any longer with an itchy back. All the wee bits of hair are down there. Must have a shower.

Oh I'll be spotless all right Molls.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

pingu1997;1487318 wrote: Omg corrie....Karl you shit head...
        I know !!!! What a tosser !!! This will be another 18 month dragged out storyline ....
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

satz123;1487320 wrote: I just learned how to make vodka from spuds ... no messing ....... they do it in Herefordshire
          I've had potato vodka as a pressie - it was rank !!!

That was one of the first bottles of vodka I binned voluntarily :H

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Quest for the key;1487325 wrote: I know !!!! What a tosser !!! This will be another 18 month dragged out storyline ....
            apparently he confesses to Stella that he dunnit

I love the way on a TV forum that they call Dev's kids Asda and Aldi.....
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

mollyka;1487326 wrote: Achully - speaking of the spud vodka - I remember one of my first AA meetings an old-timer telling about a mate of his who said if he stood in water up to his knees with copper bracelets on - the booze wouldn't damage his liver ---- TO A MAN - including the 20-30 yr sober peeps, the whole room asked at the same time 'DOES IT WORK??' :-)
              :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

we have weird noises in our house sounds like a cat is walking over the piano but they are both asleep in the louinge.....

weird....
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

pingu1997;1487328 wrote: apparently he confesses to Stella that he dunnit

I love the way on a TV forum that they call Dev's kids Asda and Aldi.....
                  :H:H:H

Love it !!!:H

(I wish ty and fix would stop getting touchy feely - makes me yak !!!)

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Quest for the key;1487331 wrote: :H:H:H

Love it !!!:H

(I wish ty and fix would stop getting touchy feely - makes me yak !!!)
                    fiz just generally makes me cringe and ty is as wet as vodka...

I hope Dev pisses off now another pointless character imo

Next news - Gary beds Tina????? Betcha, it's on the cards I reckon

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

pingu1997;1487330 wrote: we have weird noises in our house sounds like a cat is walking over the piano but they are both asleep in the louinge.....

weird....
                      That would freak me out pings :upset:

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Yes - learning all these new skills from the telly - ready for when I give up the day job :H:H
                        Wonder has RC settled in yet ?:l Bless his little cotton socks !

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

pingu1997;1487333 wrote: fiz just generally makes me cringe and ty is as wet as vodka...

I hope Dev pisses off now another pointless character imo

Next news - Gary beds Tina????? Betcha, it's on the cards I reckon
                          I think I saw that somewhere about Tina and Gary - inevitable really - the whole surrogate issue is a bit bizarre IMO - bit too close to home me thinks - from a distance pov

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Good evening Army

Feeling OK now

Satz are you having a checkup tomorrow?

Watching Coast --fascinating

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

Quest for the key;1487334 wrote: That would freak me out pings :upset:
                              BOO !!!! eeky::undercover::undercover::undercover:

Comment

Army thread 3rd April

satz123;1487337 wrote: Yes - learning all these new skills from the telly - ready for when I give up the day job :H:H
                                Wonder has RC settled in yet ?:l Bless his little cotton socks !
                                Saw somewhere he was ironing last night - I reckon it'll be the making of him tbh. His own space an all

Comment

Working...
                                X