Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think its working...go ahead reply to me. BTW the $1 dollar offer is witthdrawn;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its working...go ahead reply to me. BTW the $1 dollar offer is witthdrawn;)

Hey I think it works!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

I think its working...go ahead reply to me. BTW the $1 dollar offer is witthdrawn

What dollar offer?

Comment

I think its working...go ahead reply to me. BTW the $1 dollar offer is witthdrawn

Maybe it is working!

Comment

Haha, I offered a $1 to anyone who could reply to me last night.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Yeah I spent the 100 yen on the Hello Kitty Magnet, so I withdraw my offer too:H

Comment

red67;1487917 wrote: Haha, I offered a $1 to anyone who could reply to me last night.
            And from what I read Techie soiled himself...........:H

Gotta admit, that was some crazy shiiiiiiattt. I thought HAL really did take over
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I keep telling you people, it was ABBA hacking our website.
              Alcoholic Beverage Brewing Association.
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Working...
              X