JUST WANTED TO SAY ONE SMALL THING...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though our MWO technical melt down was pretty unnerving, I just wanted to say how astounded and grateful i am for the incredible ingenuity, generosity and perseverance from our beautiful people here.

No one gave up but just turned a crappy situation into an uplifting and loving event. :h

We have our scapes along the way but I am so very proud to be part of this community. Without any Modesty I can say that We are THE BEST support group out there!! :heartsnflowers::award::yougo:

Thank you. :l
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Kradle123;1488417 wrote: Though our MWO technical melt down was pretty unnerving, I just wanted to say how astounded and grateful i am for the incredible ingenuity, generosity and perseverance from our beautiful people here.

No one gave up but just turned a crappy situation into an uplifting and loving event. :h

We have our scapes along the way but I am so very proud to be part of this community. Without any Modesty I can say that We are THE BEST support group out there!! :heartsnflowers::award::yougo:

Here here!!!
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

YOU ARE RIGHT KRADLE

This place is a lifesaver for me. It's the first thing I do every day.

That was a weird interlude; I wonder what that was about but I hope it doesn;t happen again.

Everybody have a wonderful weekend

Comment

Kradle123;1488417 wrote: Though our MWO technical melt down was pretty unnerving, I just wanted to say how astounded and grateful i am for the incredible ingenuity, generosity and perseverance from our beautiful people here.

Agreed!!!:h
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Self evident. :h
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Totally agree.
            FT
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

I agree as well.....this community ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
              "Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about".
              ~Author Unknown
              AF since February 4, 2013

Comment

Phew, i just got back on and almost stopped coming here because I couldn't go anywhere, read anything or find my way around any more. Kradle, your post tells me all is well again on MWO.. so relieved.
                Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

That's so Karmic Tip!!

Remember last year when I couldn't get on the site for weeks and all I had was a print out of one of your posts to keep me going!! :thanks:

We all seem to find each other by hook or by crook as my mom used to say!

:l
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hi Kradle
                    I am up late tonight. It's after one a.m. and you are on the West Coast so here we are on together for a change. The reason I can't sleep is a half bottle of wine. Now I have insomnia when I drink more than one ... I have been reading some memoirs written by former alcoholics and of course reading everything here and it seems like so many people recover from far worse addictions than me and I can't even go three days in a row without a glass of wine. I guess I have my work cut out for me.
                    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                    X