Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Fred 8th April, 2013

Gooooo-ooooooood morning Army!

OK, so tinternet access is restricted (for moi) to a hotel room in Dublin right now, before I head out into the cold and flag down a flight back to Auld Scotia. So doing a very quick check in to wish peeps well on the boards and then I'll be back to caveman-cottage existence without tinternet.

A very very lovely weekend with other Troops in the fair city of Dooblin. Sorry to miss you Dr Satz :no: :stomper: :no:

Molls - a HUGE thank you to you for all your taxi'ing of us peeps around, for your generosity in yer lovely Molls Mansions and dinner. And to everyone for their openess to share their insight and wisdom, care and love.

Oh and whizzy - thank you for the coffee It's getting me up this morning. And Chickepea for the thoughtful house warming pressies

Roight - orf to get a flight, back in a few days :H

Hiya rabsy..auld yin...you take it easy on the way home.....at your age you need to realise that!!:H:H glad you had a good time uber der watter
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning men :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Had a lovely meet up at the week end ,Its always great to see myouters in person and always a pleasure.

Now this morning back to the reality of life so enjoy your day and might drop in laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning guys, saturday was a lovely evening out, thank you to everyone for your company. Putting a face to the other army folks is some how completing the circle, when you consider how much we share on here.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good marnin Arsey... and happy birthday again! X

And :wavin: Mick! Scottish partner in crime! X

And MARIOOOOOO! Ach, so nice to see you! Lovely to see that toothless grin of yours... X

Hamish and I are awake at silly o'clock again. I'm starting to recognize "middle of the night" telly. Quite a good one on about the health system (it's not that healthy, kinda broken akchully!) The rest of the house slumbers while we share a plate of fried chicken and watch the healthy people on the telly... There go my arteries!!! :H

Day One under the belt and on to Day Two Off the Twaks! I've asked that peeps make sure I don't buy any and they can't slip me one of theirs. Gah! I love me OP's! (Other people's fags for the un-initiated.) So it's on in earnest. I want to call myself a non-smoker again.

The leak in the kitchen is fixed. A good thang! And I hung out with the neighborhood wimmen today (there are 4 of us that get together now and then). It's been really lovely getting to know them. Obviously, the wan next door and I are besties... but it's been so nice getting to know the other two. I really appreciate things like that now. It's part of therapy, learning to open up again, but more so part of being present for the rest of the world imho. I'm even more present for the cats these days lol!

I'm going to watch the rest of this "get fit" show while I ingest a few more fat calories, then I'm going to go back to bed and dream about how I'm going to get thin again! LMFAO! I would really like to see my abs again at least once! :H

Comment

Woops, Tabbers dropped in while I was composing my dissertation! All the guys are in the house. Nice to see you Tabbers... XXX

Comment

Ta, and you Zennifer.

Comment

I'm glad you made it in to the meet-up Tabbers! That's a good thang... ;o) :l

Where the feck is Reccy, Jacks and Mollers? I just went over to FB and can't track them... imagine the cheek of them not reporting! :H I see Starty and Limers are looking as lovely as usual. Was Oners around?

Comment

Not on sat, dont know about yesterday. Would have been nice to catch up. Electricity is being turned off in my area in a few minutes for the day so if I disappear.........
                    actually I really should shut down.

Comment

Yeah, best to close it down I suppose. I had to buy a new UPS (or whatever that doo-dad is called) cos the other one kept beeping. I'm not even sure if it helps...

OK, the healthy people are finished and we're on a show about cheese. I think I'm going to like this one!

Comment

As many as they'll let me have!

I'm grinning like a mad wan in the middle of the night on me settee! Lovely to read Mollers. I'd have helped Reccy clean up if I'd been there... ) I'm so glad you've all had a good weekend but I knew you would...

Comment

Starty got a piercing?! And yer doing it too?

Haha. NOW I've made my mind up. Been talking about it for weeks. I'm getting a tat and we'll choose it together. There has to be a thistle in there somewhere. Ideas welcome...

Comment

OK, off to the leaba. I'm really happy you guys had a good weekend. )

I'll put the money in the jar but I'll probably spend it on the tat lol!

Nighty night..... big hugs.....

Comment

mollyka;1489080 wrote: ah - often consider a wee tiny discreet little tat - but nah - I think I'll pass on it - but I love earpiercings - used to have 3 on each side but the top ones closed up - but it's in the little front bit Starty got hers - that's what I fancy - she said it wasn't mad sore - so she was my guinea-pig ;-)
                              Darn, that woman is cutting edge!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                              X