Army Fred 8th April, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1489469 wrote: Perhaps I am not as caring and selfless!
    Awww

I looks for a souvenir for the kids but it was all tat, so I gave them some chocolate.I'd bought before Easter and pretended it was a present from Dublin. Plus they were too excited to be home and,see the gittens to be worried...
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

satz123;1489471 wrote: Oh dear :egad: and you a ladeeee!!:H
      It was for RC:goodjob: He left the milk on account of the Irish economy needing a boost

Comment

anon;1489473 wrote: It was for RC:goodjob: He left the milk on account of the Irish economy needing a boost
        Gawd, Mrs A. I've just snorted with laughter.:H

Right orff to get a slice of pizza with me boys.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

pingu1997;1489467 wrote: You said the coffee was rubbish...

I brought the kids a big hug...
          When anon meant the kids it was the rest of the ARMY

Comment

anon;1489473 wrote: It was for RC:goodjob: He left the milk on account of the Irish economy needing a boost
            Oh yeah blame the youngfella:H who can't answer back :H

Comment

I hugged some of the army...

And I don't do hugs...

I told you I was a social imbecile lol. Can't read between lines haha
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

OMG! I am between howling with laughter and wanting to bear hug people! I'll do double hugs and give youz wan from Pingu too!

Limers, after two weeks with Starty I tend to agree on the snoring bit, although I never heard her fart though... perhaps she was keeping up appearances!

Reccy, you did so well. It's kind of like you broke the ties that were holding you down, imvho.

And now i want to go to Moller's Mansion. I think I'm just going to turn up unannounced, feck it! ;o)

Me toaster oven is too big and is going back but the sonic toothbrush is a winner! And I still haven't had a fag! Expensive, this quitting smoking.... but cheaper than Duty Free by the sounds of things! OMG.... sniggering here. Knowing the characters in question it is all too funny! What a great weekend yiz all had! :l:l:l Darn... want to give yis ALL BIG FECKIN HUGS! lol...

Comment

Working...
                X